Serie A 2020-21 (244 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
dude, he didnt play a single minute under sarri whilst earning a fat wage, and clearly wouldn't have fitted technically. I hardly see how under those circumstances paratici could be blamed.
we have a shit captain ..... we don't have a midfield..we are in the 5th place ..I think someone is guilty of this ? Mario would die for us..it was possible to return him in the winter ..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How could anyone choose Inda over Milan to win the scudetto. The latter has much more integrity and didn't get us relegated with dirty tricks.
their role in calciopoli was almost equally disgusting. just remember meani and their shady point deduction. they basically got away with much more serious offences than juve was relegated for.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
we have a shit captain ..... we don't have a midfield..we are in the 5th place ..I think someone is guilty of this ? Mario would die for us..it was possible to return him in the winter ..
Paratici is not responsible for selecting the captain, it's based upon appearances for the club excluding Buffon who doesn't want it

How are we meant to rejuvenate the team based on a limited budget whilst trying to clear out the deadwood that marotta infested this club with? last summer's mercato addressed it to a degree but it will take time.

Mandzukic has issues with our management because we wanted to offload him at a time when he wasn't playing and was eating a fair chunk in the wages, fine I get that, lets not get sentimental about it because he embodies everything that our club is meant to represent. In hindsight would keeping Mandzukic not knowing that Sarri would be sacked a season later and we'd need a back up #9 now whilst still eating into our wage bill and hindering the average age of the squad been a wise idea? not for me it isn't.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Pirlo would sub berna over him anyway

- - - Updated - - -

Not voting. This is defeatist talk.
Continuing with pirlo means that the season is over.
Let's hope that we get top 4.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Napoli over both for sure. Anyone over Milano trannies.
I personally prefer these teams to NOT win the Scudetto by this order
1.Inter
2.Napoli
3.Milan

Inter because they are our biggest rivals and are not exactly a dignified club.
Napoli since they lack so much class.
Then Milan since they are historically the 2nd biggest rivals. Seriously have nothing against them.

P.S at least we would have some sort of fun if Milan win the Scudetto and not Inter despite Juve not in the equation.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
How are we meant to rejuvenate the team based on a limited budget whilst trying to clear out the deadwood that marotta infested this club with? last summer's mercato addressed it to a degree but it will take time.
Meh, we used to have deadwood that was actually useful. Sure, some of them outstayed their welcom, but at least those were guys that actually helped us win.

How times have changed :sigh:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Not sure what you mean by this.

Our "old" deadwood was cheaper & helped us get results?
Our "current" deadwood is more expensive & actually worse?

I'm confused.
Yes, Giaccherini was more useful than bernadeschi for example, padoin was a better RB than de sciglio is another, and yet both have put in better shifts in central midfield than khedira has in the past 3 years.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Yes, Giaccherini was more useful than bernadeschi for example, padoin was a better RB than de sciglio is another, and yet both have put in better shifts in central midfield than khedira has in the past 3 years.
I see. I don't consider any of those players deadwood. Except Khedira for the past few months.

Besides Bernardeschi, all those guys you mentioned were meant to be cheap rotational players. You need guys like them. What you don't need is guys like Rabiot & Ramsey on massive contracts. That is insanity.

I did have high hopes for Bernardeschi, sadly.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Paratici is not responsible for selecting the captain, it's based upon appearances for the club excluding Buffon who doesn't want it

Mandzukic has issues with our management because we wanted to offload him at a time when he wasn't playing and was eating a fair chunk in the wages, fine I get that, lets not get sentimental about it because he embodies everything that our club is meant to represent. In hindsight would keeping Mandzukic not knowing that Sarri would be sacked a season later and we'd need a back up #9 now whilst still eating into our wage bill and hindering the average age of the squad been a wise idea? not for me it isn't.
https://www.tuttojuve.com/altre-not...s-lite-furibonda-tra-paratici-e-nedved-543830
oh yes paratici is not responsible for anything he only quarrels he has a great job

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The consequences for Conte and Inter financially if they win nothing this season is something I'd like to witness. Would they sack him and still pay the salary along with Spaletti? Would they then be able to hire an Allegri? Would the owners sell up? It's too intriguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 235)