Serie A 2020-21 (7 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Inter Merda should never win anything ever again. If you actually think about Inter winning, just roll back a few years and think about morRATti, cambiasso, Figo, julio cesar and all those other cunts. My blood starts to boil thinking about it. Calciopoli directors should relegate and never come back imo

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Yeah I most definitely prefer Milan to win even though I hate them too.

A few years of Inter Scudetto dominance which when looked back upon started after last nights defeat doesn't bare thinking about.

ElApache

Mar 19, 2015
Yeah I know that no one is a long term threat to us domestically. I still feel Inter deserves it more. Anyway, let's see what happens.

Forza Juve!

Inda deserves shit!
They finished last in their CL group and only have domestic competitions to worry about.
They haven't dealt with frequent injuries or COVID-positivity to key players the way we have or Meeloan.

If they still manage to fuck it up against Meeloan's loaned kids and grandpa Ibra then they're revealing once again how pathetic and incompetent they are.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That logo isn't even revolutionary, they've just renamed the F and the star and big C for cunts from their original logo. Something a rubber does, them Chinese figured how to use one.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Milan (+19)
Inter (-5)
Napoli (+10)
Roma (-1)
Juventus (-9)
Atalanta (+1)
Lazio (-9)

Points difference compared to last season after same number of rounds.

Just shows how open it was/is for us this season. Undoubtedly if we had led early on instead of trailing you would see more points dropped with pressure building on chasing teams with no history of winning. Because we gave ground now we are the ones forced to play under the pressure of every game needing to be won, including a double header at San Siro. Now those teams above us are running on adrenaline and confidence.

Still, we're 4 points behind Inter if we win the game in hand. 7 points behind Milan means we're relying on them to implode and Pirlo somehow stops playing amateur football.

May 26, 2016
Milan (+19)
Inter (-5)
Napoli (+10)
Roma (-1)
Juventus (-9)
Atalanta (+1)
Lazio (-9)

Just shows how open it was/is for us this season. Undoubtedly if we had led early on instead of trailing you would see more points dropped with pressure building on chasing teams with no history of winning. Because we gave ground now we are the ones forced to play under the pressure of every game needing to be won, including a double header at San Siro. Now those teams above us are running on adrenaline and confidence.

Still, we're 4 points behind Inter if we win the game in hand. 7 points behind Milan means we're relying on them to implode and Pirlo somehow stops playing amateur football.
thanks, needed this post. Yesterday was a tough watch

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Milan (+19)
Inter (-5)
Napoli (+10)
Roma (-1)
Juventus (-9)
Atalanta (+1)
Lazio (-9)

If we take last seasons benchmark - 83 points to win the Scudetto - in the 2nd half we'll have to upgrade from our current 1.94 ppg (a 73 point season pace, Ranieri's Juventus) to 2.38 ppg (a 90 point season pace, Allegri's Juventus). If Milan / Inter squeeze out a couple of points more than expected, we'd have to be even more elite. Us winning the league the way this season has been going is highly unlikely, Pirlo looks way more likely to repeat Ranieri's seasons with twice the resources the old fool had lol.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
They really have no new ideas of their own.
it's marotta, he's been through all this with juve. same players in his notebook, same mercato strategy, same rules implemented, same corporate policy, same old coach, basically same everything. fucking disgusting, but i can't blame him at all, it's working.

i wonder how the next 2-3 seasons will pan out. i hope we're still more stable financially, that's our only chance to regain domination. at the moment they have a slight edge in leadership (coach, manager) and squad quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)