Serie A 2020-21 (88 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If it's a penalty it's a penalty.
I dont get and dont agree with complaints like this tbh.

Penalties are part of the game, no one is gifting them.
I wasn't complaining. It was a genuine penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to believe, but with Pirlo around.....I can't help but be very pessimistic, even with Sarri I never was anywhere near as pessimistic about our season.

As for the poll, picking meelan or merda is like picking which foot you'd rather get chopped off.
I still think we have a good chance. The Milan clubs will drop points I expect them to get worst as the season progresses and for us to get better.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I would definitely pick Milan over Inter. Conte's Inter winning the Scudetto would be gross. Intolerable. Hell I'd rather see it go to Napoli than them.

Inter are the absolute worst. Its nice to know they are falling apart behind the scenes but it would be a real shame if they pipped us to a Scudetto just before collapsing. They shouldn't get a Scudetto before that happens. Not even one.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I would definitely pick Milan over Inter. Conte's Inter winning the Scudetto would be gross. Intolerable. Hell I'd rather see it go to Napoli than them.

Inter are the absolute worst. Its nice to know they are falling apart behind the scenes but it would be a real shame if they pipped us to a Scudetto just before collapsing. They shouldn't get a Scudetto before that happens. Not even one.
Napoli over both for sure. Anyone over Milano trannies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I don't even consider Meelan rivals anymore.
Just a Atalanta level team. That's how insignificant they become.
Now inda.. I hate that club with a passion, not their fans or players, coaches, manager, but the club itself and everything it represents. (corruption unpunished).
Everyone but them can win it and I wouldn't bat an eye.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
If it's a penalty it's a penalty.
I dont get and dont agree with complaints like this tbh.

Penalties are part of the game, no one is gifting them.
Do you think it's pemalty? It's quite 50-50 decision for me between penalty or not. Ibra use his pace to get in front of Lykogianos but he ran diagonally to Lyko direction of run and got tripped by himself to Lyko calf. It's not Lyko actively want to trip him but Ibra foot who made him tripped by getting in from of Lyko and between his feet

It's very important to get goal early and not concede early. Build Up play and good defensive structure is important. Pirlo should understand this as the match we usually lose points is when we concede early and we rarely scored early goals.

We even never scored from corner or free kick this season.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I’d take Merda over Nipples and Milan.
Nipples and Milan have the most annoying fans in the world, perhaps even more annoying than Man United and Barca fans.
inda fans aren't any better either mate. at least here they are the least knowledgeable people only capable of repeating some buzzwords that change from time to time: rubentus, moggi, iuliano's foul, pjanic's 2nd yellow, triplete, rinse and repeat.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Milan dropping points with Zlatan and Mandzukic ?

Wishfull thinking ?

Our first scudetto was lost by Milan because Zlatan was injured. Milan wins this scudetto 100% if Zlatan stays injury free.
Nah its Inter with the quality squad and coach who has a track record of winning league titles. Can't remember the last time we were so badly beaten in such an important Serie A fixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)