Serie A 2020-21 (14 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElApache

Mar 19, 2015
I think I prefer Inter, just because they've workered hard for it for years and actually deserve it; unlike Milan who are just lucking out.
They've both spent moronically in the last years. Not as moronically as us, but bad enough.

Meeloan had the highest net spend out of all Italian clubs.

The main difference is that Inda overpaid for quality players, whereas Meeloan paid premium for trash and made up for it with several bargain deals like Hernandez, Bennacer and Kjaer.
Most of the flops are from the previous owners, whereas the bargains are from the last transfer windows. I don't think it's just luck. Moncada and Massara have a great record in their previous clubs.

Inda was sponsored by Suning and they hired Marotta who basically copy & pasted the moves he made with us. I don't think what they did is more respectable than Meeloan's path to their current position.

They aren't long-term threats to us. Inda are in deep shit without Suning's money. Meeloan can't compete with us financially. They'll have this moment and then it's back to FFP problems, owner changes and exclusion from Champions League.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
They've both spent moronically in the last years. Not as moronically as us, but bad enough.

Meeloan had the highest net spend out of all Italian clubs.

The main difference is that Inda overpaid for quality players, whereas Meeloan paid premium for trash and made up for it with several bargain deals like Hernandez, Bennacer and Kjaer.
Most of the flops are from the previous owners, whereas the bargains are from the last transfer windows. I don't think it's just luck. Moncada and Massara have a great record in their previous clubs.

Inda was sponsored by Suning and they hired Marotta who basically copy & pasted the moves he made with us. I don't think what they did is more respectable than Meeloan's path to their current position.

They aren't long-term threats to us. Inda are in deep shit without Suning's money. Meeloan can't compete with us financially. They'll have this moment and then it's back to FFP problems, owner changes and exclusion from Champions League.
Yeah I know that no one is a long term threat to us domestically. I still feel Inter deserves it more. Anyway, let's see what happens.

Forza Juve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)