Serie A 2020-21 (128 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We always get fucked over by the league authorties. always. Leaving Rabiot out against Fiorentina in "an abundance of caution" was the right decision...because they will take any excuse to fuck us over.

What is comical is to expect/pretend they would ever deal with this decision in a fair or consistent manner. That the Napoli result was overturned in the first place only serves to reinforce that.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Unbelievable. I mean couldn't they of just picked up the phone and asked them for clarification?

Complete circus.
But I also think FIGC or Lega Serie A authority can have specific answer for it. It's CONI who overrule the decision the same day with the match.

And there will could always be someone who made appeal for this issue. It's precaution, but this seems stupid after all.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
All I know is that a direct loss to Juve will break both Milano clubs. They are mentally fragile and especially Milan is 90% running on enthusiasm.
The only mentally fragile top team so far is us. You know, the team who can’t win more than 2 games in a row in the league. The team who in a must-win game before the break, was already in bullshit holiday mode and got destroyed 0-3 by one of the worst Viola teams in recent memory.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No matter how we cry about shitty refs in Serie A, just remember, atleast we dont have ref like this in our league:

Wasn't he right though? Goalkeeper touched it once already, the outfield player didn't read it, so the goalkeeper had to touch it a second time to prevent the striker getting to it? Essentially she stopped a certain goal by making that 'foul'.

Or you could pretend that the keeper was just placing the ball on the 6 yard line to take a longer goal kick. This is what her teammate believed. But the keeper then made the mistake obvious by challenging the striker for the ball, she should have just let her roll it in and plead ignorance.

Seems clear to me that she was taking a short goal kick to her teammate. She even argued with her about not taking the ball straight after she was sent off. So ref was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)