Serie A 2020-21 (127 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2011
Those teams simply don't care about Europe, and it makes a huge difference.
In a normal season, our roster is good enough to take both competitions seriously, but this year, it's a lot more difficult.
I understand what you are saying, but Inter certainly cared. They are just an average side in Europe and got rightfully eliminated. At this pace, we are heading towards a 70 point season. We'll improve though and will probably end up with 80 points or so, but I think it's way too easy to blame averaging less than 2 points per game on external circumstances that every team has to deal with.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I understand what you are saying, but Inter certainly cared. They are just an average side in Europe and got rightfully eliminated. At this pace, we are heading towards a 70 point season. We'll improve though and will probably end up with 80 points or so, but I think it's way too easy to blame averaging less than 2 points per game on external circumstances that every team has to deal with.
The team is not in a great place, but I don't see a point in crying about it and ruining your own mental health over it. Relax. Enjoy the holidays, take a break from thinking about football, this was a shitty week, no need to make it even worse.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
The team is not in a great place, but I don't see a point in crying about it and ruining your own mental health over it. Relax. Enjoy the holidays, take a break from thinking about football, this was a shitty week, no need to make it even worse.
Spot on. Lately I think that I care and get angry about our games, form and results more than half the players out there. I think most of us need to chill a bit.

But although I have been trying not to take this so seriously, this team keeps roller coasting us... Lets hope this changes in 2021. :)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No team has achieved (or will achieve) what we have over the last 9 years. It's extraordinary. Maybe I am overreacting, yes. But with our roster, I really don't see a reason why this year would be the year to lose a title to Inter or Milan, who, as I said before, are lightyears behind us from both a sporting and financial perspective. Covid or not. I would consider it a colossal upset; we are simply that much better than them.
Actually Bayern will. And they got a CL in the process.

Yeah sad.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
to be honest , i don't think we are going to win this year . It might sound crazy , but i think we have more chances to win chl than serie a .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)