Serie A 2020-21 (231 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Curious from my point of view as a Milan fan, who among your rivals would you least like to see win the scudetto, Us or Inter? I know a few on here also despise Napoli.
Inter and it's not even a competition. Napoli would probably be my 2nd choice since they are fucking retards. Milan is OK, you had some great players in the past.

Fuck Zlatan, I really hope that piece of shit just drops dead.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Hate both clubs but my hate for Inter is just on another level from Milan.

Also Milan winning the league would make Inter fans even more salty as after the money they invested they should of been next in line to claim a Scudetto the season we failed and not an average Milan side that couldn't even finish top 4 for multiple seasons.

Still early for this kind of talk though.

Jun 6, 2015
I don't think that it's an outlandish claim to make.

Lewa, Kane, Håland and who else? Benzema, Ibra, Immobile?

Can easily make a case for Lukaku to be among the top five out and out strikers currently.

- - - Updated - - -

Kane, Morata, Aguero, Lewa, Benzema, Icardi and even Zlatan.
No way Jose. Aguero would have a case if he wasn't constantly injured. Icardi and Morata are nowhere near if the timeframe is from the start of last season to the present.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Kane, Morata, Aguero, Lewa, Benzema, Icardi and even Zlatan.
Lewa and Kane are undoubted but the rest is subjective. Håland because he's such a wonderkid beast is a popular choice.

Benzema about the same level. Aguero when he's fit, when is that? He's missed 30 games in the last season and a half.

Zlatan is a top veteran but still 74 years old. Icardi, Immobile, Morata. I'm not Lukaku's #1 fan because he can look like an absolute donkey at times but it's not an outlandish claim because 1) he's always a handful, and 2) he's been excellent for Inter since he joined them. Might also add 3) that OG he scored in the EL final was absolute clutch, he's proven he can score on the big occasion.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Lucucku, what a mentally fragile attention whoring oaf :lol: Be a dogshit walking joke, the main character in youtube miss compilations until the tender age of 27 where you score your first remarkable season, this is when you also come out and claim to be one of the best 5 strikers.

I can’t do anything wrong from a tactical point of view or even the movements

a bit early’ for the comparisons with former Nerazzurri forward and Brazil international Ronaldo.

5 better strikers?
Zlatan, Immobile, Haaland, Lewandowski, CR7

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 227)