Serie A 2020-21 (12 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Inter are letting Godin go, and are getting Vidal. They also decided not to buy Tonali and/or Kumbulla despite being in pole position for both deals.
So now they just have 4 CBs and they play 3 atb.
Meanwhile, in midfield they have Sensi, Barella, Brozovic, Nainggolan, Vecino, Gagliardini and Eriksen.
Their transfer policy makes no sense to me, but hey, I'm not complaining.
They will use both Kolarov and D'Ambrosio in that three man defence. Kolarov played LCB at Roma towards the latter part of the season and D'Ambrosio was already at times favoured at RCB over Godin last season.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #262
    Parma owner or something said Liverani promised him they'll give 100% vs Juve.

They play in December.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Parma owner or something said Liverani promised him they'll give 100% vs Juve.

They play in December.
    Someone tell the Murican that Parma stopped being a rival 15 years ago.

Would be nice if they could get back to being a CL spot-challenging team though. They have history during a Serie A golden era.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    So Murqiqi (CF who signed for Lazio) tested positve with covid19 , i'm sure 100% he got it here in Kosove , he attented his sisster's wedding party , i knew he would get rona , because here in Kosovo we have alot of infected people , everyone in my family got it , and this guy choose to attend wedding 2 days before his transfer of his life , i don't want to judge him it's albanian thing .

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    i don't understand the serie a schedule and even premier league one.

like psg has played 4 games already, but we only played one. then you have teams not playing on previous weekend or on weekdays.

what the hell is going on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)