Serie A 2020-21 (84 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
How do Inter have a Europa league match? They finished 2nd in Serie A and didn't win the EL final last season...
Atalanta played at 13August against PSG get postponed

Inter played 22 August against sevilla. The EL match that I talk above is this final match.

Both playing late in August compare to us 8 August vs Lyon.

Those 3 last match of last season for Serie A team

That is the reason

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The Amadou Diawara saga has taken another strange twist, with reports Pantaleo Longo resigned from Roma over the error and is now going to join Hellas Verona.

The two teams played a 0-0 draw in the opening Serie A game of the season last Saturday, but Diawara was irregularly registered in the Under-22 list of players, despite turning
23 in July.

Because he was fielded when not properly registered, Roma were penalised by forfeiting the game 3-0.

Last night, it was reported that secretary general Longo had tended his resignation, accepting responsibility for the error.

Now Sportitalia claim Longo already has another job lined up with Hellas Verona, the club that benefited from the mistake to earn a 3-0 win.

tenor.gif

Serie A :lol:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
How do Inter have a Europa league match? They finished 2nd in Serie A and didn't win the EL final last season...
Like @rainhard said, it's because they played in the EL final.
It's not a big deal really.
PSG, Man United, Man City, Barca, Atletico, Sevilla, all played their first game one week late because they were in European quarterfinals (or further).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The Amadou Diawara saga has taken another strange twist, with reports Pantaleo Longo resigned from Roma over the error and is now going to join Hellas Verona.

The two teams played a 0-0 draw in the opening Serie A game of the season last Saturday, but Diawara was irregularly registered in the Under-22 list of players, despite turning
23 in July.

Because he was fielded when not properly registered, Roma were penalised by forfeiting the game 3-0.

Last night, it was reported that secretary general Longo had tended his resignation, accepting responsibility for the error.

Now Sportitalia claim Longo already has another job lined up with Hellas Verona, the club that benefited from the mistake to earn a 3-0 win.

tenor.gif

Serie A
Wait, wtf? Is it an insane coincidence, or really willing to risk his reputation and possible fraud charges for just 3 pts in the first match of the season?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

23 in July.

tenor.gif

Serie A :lol:
No different from De Vrij scoring an own goal against Inter one match before he joined them.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently the name of Roma's lawyer is Antonio Conte. :lol:
First Selvaggio Sarri, now Antonio Conte. Never change Italy. :rofl:

Last edited:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Then people ask why Agnelli always wants to make a super league and leave Serie A behind :howler:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pretty sure he didn't. He did concede a penalty in that game though if I remember correctly.
Penalty for the winning goal too if i recall correctly. Knocked them out of CL places. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Been years since i checked chiesaditotti. The place must on suicide watch :lol2: @Post Ironic
:lol:
it got real quiet there during the latest lean years of ‘murican ownership.

Looks like they have a post now about Allegri possibly being their next coach lol

Ahlawy_fa7t

I LOVE MERDA
Apr 17, 2004
Penalty for the winning goal too if i recall correctly. Knocked them out of CL places. Lol

- - - Updated - - -
No, you don't recall correctly. Vecino scored the winning goal after Savic failed to defend in the air.

Savic must have been on the Inter payroll as well.

images - 2020-09-23T010310.998.jpeg

Not to mention Lulic who got sent off, he was obviously bribed by Suning too

images - 2020-09-23T010423.846.jpeg

What was De Vrij supposed to do? let Icardi run free and score? It was Luiz Felipe Ramos mistake mainly for covering the offside. Luiz Felipe the defender in the middle

DdrBRiHVAAADpzw.jpeg

By the way, in matchday 37:

20200923_005150.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)