Serie A 2020-21 (10 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Predictions?

I'm go with
1. Juve
2. inter
3. Atalanta
4. Milan
5-7. Roma/Lazio/Sassuolo
Why you have Lazio so far down? They were the 2nd best team (possibly the best team) for most of Serie A last season. Post Covid, they all played as if they had Covid, but before that i'm not convinced Sarriventus wouldn't have been overtaken by them.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Forgot about Naples lol. They could finish around 4/5 imo
I'm not sure about Gattuso , but Napoli has very good team,it seems Koulibaly might stay and renew and that would be great news, they already signed Rrahmani (good defender) and that CF guy (Osmihen ??) if he'll score alot (friend of mine told me goos things about him) it's gona help them alot , but for me it's really important Koulibaly,if he stays and renew they're going to do good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Why you have Lazio so far down? They were the 2nd best team (possibly the best team) for most of Serie A last season. Post Covid, they all played as if they had Covid, but before that i'm not convinced Sarriventus wouldn't have been overtaken by them.
Idk I think last season was an over achievement and they ran on the momentum of the belief in a title challenge. Not sure they'll have it in them again. Also depends on Immobile who had an exceptional season

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
1. Atalanta
2. Lazio
3. Juventus
4. Napoli
5. Inter
6. Roma

I think that teams that has some of an already constructed succesful way of playing are going to be parting with an advantage on the leagues from those who have to begin from 0 on this season that begins so quickly and atypical as is.
I wish for the 10th, but I have a hunch that this could be our year for the CL therefore my previous clasification.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
1. Atalanta
2. Lazio
3. Juventus
4. Napoli
5. Inter
6. Roma

I think that teams that has some of an already constructed succesful way of playing are going to be parting with an advantage on the leagues from those who have to begin from 0 on this season that begins so quickly and atypical as is.
I wish for the 10th, but I have a hunch that this could be our year for the CL therefore my previous clasification.
I dont think both Atalanta and Lazio can make it, Inter are the main candidate to challenge us.

Atalanta and Lazio with their limited quantity of players cannot compete with Juve and Inter depth

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

May 23, 2013
F man look at Inter's recruitment this summer. Perisic, Niangolan returning, Vidal, Kolarov, Hakimi signed and with Conte as coached. Seeing that we are continuing in transition with a coach in his first ever season, Inter seems primed to take the title.

Still have hope an trust in Pirlo. But if we do lost the title, he should be given a second season atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)