Serie A 2020-21 (16 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

so fucking brilliant.

- - - Updated - - -

he even said that his symptoms were due to some oyster he had :baus:

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The papers are reporting what seems like the creation of a new media company for Serie A which will bring in more money. Anyone have more details? @s4tch @JuveJay

(Gazzetta)
Historic turning point
Lega says yes to private funds
Serie A, opening up to a new era
President Dal Pino: ‘We have started moving’
Cairo: ‘Innovative solution’

(CDS)
War of two funds
Dal Pino plan passes unanimously: yes to the creation of a media company
Private equity, choosing the groups

(TS)
Historic change in the Lega: all-clear for private investment
Money towards Serie A

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The papers are reporting what seems like the creation of a new media company for Serie A which will bring in more money. Anyone have more details? @s4tch @JuveJay

(Gazzetta)
Historic turning point
Lega says yes to private funds
Serie A, opening up to a new era
President Dal Pino: ‘We have started moving’
Cairo: ‘Innovative solution’

(CDS)
War of two funds
Dal Pino plan passes unanimously: yes to the creation of a media company
Private equity, choosing the groups

(TS)
Historic change in the Lega: all-clear for private investment
Money towards Serie A
just read the headlines, will try to find out something more specific. better italian speakers like @U Picciriddu @Bianconero_Aus @Mark might already know more already.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
With Hakimi, Vidal and Kolarov could we actually say that Inter have improved their team (more) than we did and the gap might be closer this year?

Handanovic
Godin De Vrij Kolarov
Hakimi Vidal Brozo Barella Young
Lautaro Lukaku

with Bastoni, Skriniar, a bunch of unsellable midfielders, Eriksen, Sanchez and Perisic on the bench as depth. I personally think this is their strongest team in years tbh.

Jun 16, 2020
just read the headlines, will try to find out something more specific. better italian speakers like @U Picciriddu @Bianconero_Aus @Mark might already know more already.
I talked about it some time ago in the financial thread.

Serie A now sells the rights to Sky (and other broadcasters) and they show the matches on tv. So the Serie A gets a fixed amount of money and the broadcasters do the production and show the games to subscribers and that’s how they make their money.

Dal Pino wants to cut that middle layer and start the own production and sells the shows/matches, hence the media company. Maximize the potential income and not being stuck with a fixed price for a amount of years. I didn’t followed the latest rumors for some time, so idk if they’ll start a tv channel, streaming service or whatever. It might aswel be something different but I thought that this was the general idea.

Dal Pino seems like a very strategic choice as he has a lot of experience with telecom services. I also remember Serie A having a campaign against pirateria/illegal streaming services.

Maybe it will be something like this:

And the new laws regarding the stadiums will make it easier for clubs like Roma and Fiorentina to build or renovate their stadiums as it was impossible due to hard legislation.

New tax rules, easier laws to build stadiums, potential more broadcast income, allowing youth teams in Serie B/C. Some good decisions are being made.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Tonali , overrated young italien :howler: watch him fails in Meeelan hardly
anyone failing at meelan nowadays doesn't mean too much though. proven players like higuain and bonucci turned to literal jabronis there, and it took bonbon a complete season to shake off the curse.

tonali at juve could have become a completely different player.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
With Hakimi, Vidal and Kolarov could we actually say that Inter have improved their team (more) than we did and the gap might be closer this year?

Handanovic
Godin De Vrij Kolarov
Lautaro Lukaku

with Bastoni, Skriniar, a bunch of unsellable midfielders, Eriksen, Sanchez and Perisic on the bench as depth. I personally think this is their strongest team in years tbh.
Meh biggest question is if we are as bad as last year or if Pirlo can sort this shit out.

If this team can manage to perform as it should then that Inter team is still not scary.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Handanovic
Godin De Vrij Kolarov
Lautaro Lukaku

Hakimi is a great signing for them. Huge upgrade over Candreva/D’Ambrosio type jabroni that usually plays in that position

But Kolarov and this version of Vidal? LOL. Cmon bro. It’s 2020, not 2011. These are two finished players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)