Serie A 2020-21 (25 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
You’d be losing your shit at calling Paratici’s head (rightly so) if we brought in Vidal and especially Kolarov ffs
Well, to be honest I don't know how much Vidal has regressed since leaving us. However, they have improved their starting XI from last season and have much more depth also (Sensi, Eriksen and 9golan will be rotational players, that's pretty good for any side).

From Gagliardini to Vidal is an improvement, Candreva to Hakimi and Bastoni to Kolarov also. That's 3 positions that have been improved.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Well, to be honest I don't know how much Vidal has regressed since leaving us. However, they have improved their starting XI from last season and have much more depth also (Sensi, Eriksen and 9golan will be rotational players, that's pretty good for any side).

From Gagliardini to Vidal is an improvement, Candreva to Hakimi and Bastoni to Kolarov also. That's 3 positions that have been improved.
Bastoni is a CB though. Kolarov will alternate with Young mostly and will score some free kicks, but he's hardly an improvement.
I'm not sure if Vidal is an improvement over anyone. Gagliardini is a clown, but Inter already have better players than Vidal in Barella, Sensi, Brozovic and Eriken (though he won't play much).
Hakimi is an excellent signing, though I think Conte's style will stifle him.

I think Inter have a good squad, but Conte will implode this year. He can't take his finger off the detonator, no matter how well his team does.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Roma drop Smalling, secure Kumbulla

by Football Italia
2 hours ago
Roma are ready to drop talks with Manchester United for Chris Smalling and are close to a deal for Hellas Verona defender Marash Kumbulla.
According to Sky Sport Italia, a deal was struck quickly with Verona, a loan with obligation to buy worth a total of €30m.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Roma drop Smalling, secure Kumbulla

by Football Italia
2 hours ago
Roma are ready to drop talks with Manchester United for Chris Smalling and are close to a deal for Hellas Verona defender Marash Kumbulla.
According to Sky Sport Italia, a deal was struck quickly with Verona, a loan with obligation to buy worth a total of €30m.
I wish he went to Lazio instead.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Predictions?

I'm go with
1. Juve
2. inter
3. Atalanta
4. Milan
5-7. Roma/Lazio/Sassuolo
This season will be highly unpredictable.
When some players are covid positive this will change the whole dynamic of the season

The worst scenario if all the keepers are covid positive. That will be a hillarious match to watch

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)