Serie A 2019/20 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
anybody following the ilicic story? he struggled with his form after the covid break, looked like an old man, seemingly lost weight and grayed a lot, then was left out of the squad from 14th july officially to regain his form for the cl campaign, then returned to slovenia and gasp said he hoped to get ilicic back in the squad for the next season. ilicic is said to be struggling with depression, and rumors say that when he returned to slovenia, he found his wife at home with an other man.

forza ilicic.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 23, 2013
Wow absolutely horrible if true. Illicic is a wonderful footballer and integral to Atalanta's rise to the top. Would be heartbreaking for him and the club to see him retire.

But I found this pic from August 2nd of him and his wife. Maybe this cheating story is media nonsense?
1596553929650.png

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
anybody following the ilicic story? he struggled with his form after the covid break, looked like an old man, seemingly lost weight and grayed a lot, then was left out of the squad from 14th july officially to regain his form for the cl campaign, then returned to slovenia and gasp said he hoped to get ilicic back in the squad for the next season. ilicic is said to be struggling with depression, and rumors say that when he returned to slovenia, he found his wife at home with an other man.

forza ilicic.
The mental health of professional athletes is completely neglected. They are treated as commodities, not even human beings.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The mental health of professional athletes is completely neglected. They are treated as commodities, not even human beings.
maybe in some instances but, more often than not, they are coddled and reinforced beyond belief.

Its why they fall so hard at real challenges, they've spent most of their lives in a bubble of folks constantly reinforcing them provided they continue succeeding in sports. They haven't been living in the shit like the rest of us have for years.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
maybe in some instances but, more often than not, they are coddled and reinforced beyond belief.

Its why they fall so hard at real challenges, they've spent most of their lives in a bubble of folks constantly reinforcing them provided they continue succeeding in sports. They haven't been living in the shit like the rest of us have for years.
Being a professional athlete is hard as fuck, otherwise everyone would do it. Easy money, right?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Serie A decided the winners of the personal awards:
GK- Woj - I definitely agree
CB - De Vrij - I personally think Kumbulla should have won that award
CM - Papu Gomez - Tough one as there is also L.Alberto who was amazing this year
CF - Immobile - Despite me being a Juventino I admit Immobile deserves it more than Ronaldo (this year)
MVP - Dybala - I dont know if I agree but he was definitely one of the best this year and certainly our player of the season. My personal vote:
1.Papu Gomez
2. Luis Alberto
3. Dybala

Going back to the original winners - Congrats to Dybala and Woj

- - - Updated - - -

Berardi :tuttosport:

#bringourboyshome @Hustini
#itstime
Berardi is good and always was good but I`d pick 100 players over him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)