Serie A 2019/20 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Could make a strong case for him but he wasn't as influential to us as the other 3 attackers were over the course of a season (Immobile/CR7 having 30+ goals and Papu having 16 (!) assists)
You included the likes of Calhanoglu there while Dybala was our best player since the break.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
4-3-3

Musso

Cuadrado - De Vrij - De Ligt - Theo Hernandez

Luis Alberto - SMS - Gosens

Papu Gomez - Immobile - Cristiano

Res : Dybala,Lukaku,Hakan,Bentacur,Berrardi,Kulusevski,Acerbi,Malynovski,Muriel,Donnaruma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
You included the likes of Calhanoglu there while Dybala was our best player since the break.
Yeah, I think Calhanoglu was the most influential player (6G+8A) of Milan side that recorded 27/33 points during the post-Covid period. I think that's deserves a mention. If it wasn't for Covid I wouldn't have cared about him though as he remains a mediocre player but his form deserves an honorable mention imo

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Yeah, I think Calhanoglu was the most influential player (6G+8A) of Milan side that recorded 27/33 points during the post-Covid period. I think that's deserves a mention. If it wasn't for Covid I wouldn't have cared about him though as he remains a mediocre player but his form deserves an honorable mention imo
Let's agree to disagree.

And just saw there is no De Ligt either.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Çalhanoğlu? :lol: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Who gives a shit? They finished 6th ffs.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Report: Brozo raging in emergency room

By Football Italia staff

brozovic_1904_ground_epa_1.jpg
EPA.png

According to ANSA, local police had to intervene to calm down Inter midfielder Marcelo Brozovic, who was reportedly raging in an emergency room last night.

Brozovic has been writing headlines for the wrong reasons of late and ANSA reports another incident with the Croatia international being calmed by local police in an emergency room.

Earlier this month, Brozo was fined €100,000 by Inter after a 2am traffic stop when he ran a red light revealed his alcohol level was above the limit.

ANSA writes that the 27-year-old was making a scene and wanted the hospital to let his friend, a 42-year-old Croatian man with a slight injury to his leg, skip the line and surpass other patients with more serious problems.

The news agency reveals that Brozovic was under the influence of alcohol and only calmed down when the police warned him his behaviour was resulting in criminal charges.

The report says the player later apologised to everyone, including the doctors at the emergency room.

==============================

This guy seems like a car crash right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)