Serie A 2019/20 (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Such a joke club. If they keep the youngsters they have and add 2-3 quality/experienced players i expect them to be on top 4 next season.
I think Matuidi would do well there :snoop:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Such a joke club. If they keep the youngsters they have and add 2-3 quality/experienced players i expect them to be on top 4 next season.
I think Matuidi would do well there :snoop:
I honestly can't see that. Juve, Inter, Atalanta will be in top 4 for sure, and then it's dogfight with Roma, Lazio, Napoli, and ok, Milan. Their chances are not great, to say the least.

Damn, Serie A is fun :touched:

Jun 16, 2020
Theo, Bennacer, Rebic, Leao and Kjaer (very solid for them): Maldini has done well and made some good sales too imo
Yeah they’ve been doing great considering the limited resources. The decision to not play EL (what means not getting in trouble with FFP), and the investments in the youngsters is paying off.

Pioli is doing a great job, he arrived in a crisis and made a strong team with those average players like Calhanoglu, Calabria, Laxalt etc. He just slaughtered us so I don’t know why people are making fun of him ffs.

Locatelli had a great game yesterday btw. Hope we sign him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bild writer Christian Falk reveals why Ralf Rangnick ultimately pulled out of signing for Milan. ‘He wanted full control and to be seen as a saviour,’ but Stefano Pioli’s success ruined that.
I just think this is fucking brilliant. Pioli ruining some master plan they have had for months. Rangnick also comes across as a bit of a cock.

On one hand I'm thinking Milan need to realise that this end to this fucked up season is going to have little bearing to next year and more typical fixture lists. But on the other hand they must have considered how well Gattuso did at Napoli when he was fired and didn't want to make the same mistake again.

Pioli seems like an opportunist here, because he's very much a journeyman coach, and it wouldn't surprise me if they have another coach by March 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)