Serie A 2019/20 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
There was also controversy on the equaliser, because Aleksandar Kolarov challenged Lautaro Martinez from behind to start the move, but the referee stood by his decision that it wasn’t a foul after the on-field review.
“It’s not a dubious situation. It was a very clear situation. The Roma player does not get the ball, he gets Lautaro’s ankle. I have the utmost respect for referees, they too are going through a strange and anomalous situation, so I don’t think they deserve that kind of criticism. They too can make mistakes, the referee tonight made a mistake, it happens.
“Of course, if you go into the break at 1-1 with the knowledge it was an unjust situation, it is going to make you angry.”

Cunte on Roma's first goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
There was also controversy on the equaliser, because Aleksandar Kolarov challenged Lautaro Martinez from behind to start the move, but the referee stood by his decision that it wasn’t a foul after the on-field review.
“It’s not a dubious situation. It was a very clear situation. The Roma player does not get the ball, he gets Lautaro’s ankle. I have the utmost respect for referees, they too are going through a strange and anomalous situation, so I don’t think they deserve that kind of criticism. They too can make mistakes, the referee tonight made a mistake, it happens.
“Of course, if you go into the break at 1-1 with the knowledge it was an unjust situation, it is going to make you angry.”

his rant about the calendar is so pathetic too. he perfectly competed his assimilation process.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Keep dem tears coming, Toto. We love it.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Rugani and Bonbon are class. I don't know what you're talking about

I'll take a 4-3 win..... with a Ronaldo disasterclass (He can score penaldos) and 3 Immobile golazos so my ego can stay intact.
Only reason you thinking Bonucci and Rugani are "class" is making the possible fail of your so called "top 10 player" in the world in Immobile look better. If you actually thought Immobile is that good, you wouldn't be concerned at all, whoever he faces. Too bad once you've planted stupidity seeds on your mind, there's no coming back.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Tag Hash

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
At least FIF was a good read tonight :D

- - - Updated - - -

Even most of the FIF fans said lautaro dived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)