Serie A 2019/20 (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
the moment lazio starts to drop points: campionato falsato
Luckily nobody will care. Once the train starts moving, you either catch up with it or you lag behind. Nobody will look back.

For sure there will be shitload of controversies. Juve's job is to make sure to seize their opportunities. Sulking over spilled milk will do no good to anybody.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
so there's this:
https://www.football-italia.net/153228/ibrahimovic-negative-covid-19
Zlatan Ibrahimovic was allowed to break quarantine for a return to his apartment after one week, as the Milan striker twice tested negative for COVID-19.
He spent the entire lockdown in Sweden, returning on Monday, where he was taken straight to the Milanello training ground to remain in a quarantine room.
According to MilanNews.it, Ibrahimovic was given two coronavirus swabs and both came back negative.
He was therefore allowed to break quarantine temporarily for a journey to his apartment, where he is expected to continue the stay for another seven days.
Before he can resume training with the rest of the squad, Ibrahimovic requires blood tests and a full medical screening.

so he returned to milano on monday, where he should have been serving a 2-week home quarantine according to the protocol. then he broke the protocol, left milanello and returned to his apartment, just to stay there for an other week of compulsory quarantine. that article is from yesterday.

this is from today:

if it was a juve player it would 100% make at least gazzeta's and cds' headlines tomorrow.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
A waste of resources, as Lgor said.

For example, It'll eat up 1000's of Corona tests until the end of the season which should go elsewhere first, not to overpaid footballers just to keep the circus running.
I agree with this logic. But since I feel this so called pandemic is blown out of proportion and that consequences of political decisions will be felt over the next decade, that may in the end be more harmful than the virus itself, everyone needs to move on. So instead of testing players, healthy 20-30 yo that in vast majority of cases wont feel any symptoms, test frequently personnel in hospitals and nursery homes, since they take care of the most endangered population and restrict visits.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's the way Americans put dates. I was responding to Kyle so I did it for his convenience.
I know mate. I'm just disappointed that the 13th doesn't fall on a Friday.

So play-offs to decide the scudetto if the league gets stopped again? Let's see which unfit team can beat another. What a great way to decide the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)