Serie A 2019/20 (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
Thank God they came up with a decent plan on how to continue the season. In case of someone gets infected, only that person will be isolated, and everyone in contact gonna be tested every 48 hours for 14 days

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Thank God they came up with a decent plan on how to continue the season. In case of someone gets infected, only that person will be isolated, and everyone in contact gonna be tested every 48 hours for 14 days
what about someone high risk like Sarri? Surely Lega should place high value on his safety.

IMO he should be given special leave of absence far away from football matters. until at least a vaccine is perfected. though possibly much much longer.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They want to destroy our training center and we're not going to say anything ?@andagn
I don't care much about either Milan side but honestly, that notion seems like a disgrace.

The only reasoning I can think of is that in Milano or wider Italy that is perhaps true of it having lesser "cultural significance" than compared to other sites or buildings, but in a sporting sense I don't think there are many more culturally significant stadi across the world, and I include all sports in that.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Knowing Italy, the heritage authority is probably giving the demolition contract to the mafia or something.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Damn. Gigi Simoni passed away? One of my Inter favourites. @Turk_Bianconero

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk
And the first thing moratti says is how he was denied a deserved scudetto :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You should always honour someone for their life's work.

simoni.png

Just a suggestion.
One of the greatest players ever to have graced the san siro....

Mark Iuliano :touched:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
And the first thing moratti says is how he was denied a deserved scudetto

- - - Updated - - -

One of the greatest players ever to have graced the san siro....

Mark Iuliano :touched:
Well yeah, Inter played more entertaining football... ;)

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)