Serie A 2019/20 (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Ex Inter defender. Now a major pundit for Sky Italia. Not the first time he took a jibe at Juve. Recently, he was recorded saying "at least you're not Juventino" when approached by a Milan fan.
His inferiority complex is really acting up.
You tend to do that if freaking padoin has won more than you in your career.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
dutch league officially ended without champions or relegations. meanwhile in italy, one of the most heavily infected countries: let's restart the league asap. :baus: and surprisingly, it's some ultras who make sense:
https://www.salernonotizie.it/2020/...diviso-anche-dalla-sud-siberiano-basta-abusi/
They handled this very poor at the start and when you look at death toll, the average age of deceased, (83% of deaths in Italy are among +70 yo population https://www.statista.com/statistics/1105061/coronavirus-deaths-by-region-in-italy/) so instead of quarantying entire country, they needed to quarantine nursery homes, restrict hospital visits, test hospital personell and those that provide services to elders and people with underlying health issues, etc and let the rest of us move on. This has been such a charade and as the time goes on, a lot of decision makers will be held accountable. Ptsd will be on the rise, life expectancy due to loss of jobs will go down, etc... Imo

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck no. Those pussyfags in France, Holland and Belgium pulled the trigger too early.

The NBA and Football/Soccer need to play out the season - the people have already endured enough and need some cheer. If they're allowing cyclists and tennis players to train, they should allow footballers too (yes, I know it's a team sport, but these guys have the most advanced tech and can deploy safety protocols effectively).

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
One by one, I can see the top 5 European leagues doing the inevitable and cancelling their respective leagues. There is absolutely no chance of football being played any time soon. I’ve had this view for the past few weeks, I can’t see any league being able to do this without avoiding disaster.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
One by one, I can see the top 5 European leagues doing the inevitable and cancelling their respective leagues. There is absolutely no chance of football being played any time soon. I’ve had this view for the past few weeks, I can’t see any league being able to do this without avoiding disaster.
That's why Serie A should not cancel the season for as long as they can.

1. Wait for other leagues to cancel the seasons.
2. Only italian clubs left in CL
3. Winner decided amongst Juve, Atalanta and Napoli
4. PROFIT!!!!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That's why Serie A should not cancel the season for as long as they can.

1. Wait for other leagues to cancel the seasons.
2. Only italian clubs left in CL
3. Winner decided amongst Juve, Atalanta and Napoli
4. PROFIT!!!!
It’s the CL bro...we’d even lose to Pro Patria or Foggia if they made it to the CL final, let alone Atalanta or Napoli

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I can imagine these meetings where Lotito is fighting tooth and nail to get the season completed by any means necessary, lol.

I noticed yesterday that he was angling toward a scudetto play-off because it was so close. They are so fucking desperate it's amusing.

I like how he keeps mentioning that it's not because Lazio are in the scudetto race but because it's for the good of football. Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)