Serie A 2019/20 (143 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
“We need to start getting organised, because we have to admit that the season ends here."

“I say it with a heavy heart, because I do want to resume, but only when I can see our beautiful stadium with fans beating their drums. I saw Sampdoria-Verona behind closed doors and it hurt my soul to see it played in silence. How can you celebrate a result in that desolate landscape?

“Why bother playing a game without fans? The colours all around, the noise and cheering, this is football, this is entertainment and 90 minutes of pure adrenaline. A game without fans, what even is it?”

OIP.6N_DkloBpbUzc1cWOuUb0wHaE7?w=166&h=110&c=7&o=5&dpr=4&pid=1.jpg

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
“We need to start getting organised, because we have to admit that the season ends here."

“I say it with a heavy heart, because I do want to resume, but only when I can see our beautiful stadium with fans beating their drums. I saw Sampdoria-Verona behind closed doors and it hurt my soul to see it played in silence. How can you celebrate a result in that desolate landscape?

“Why bother playing a game without fans? The colours all around, the noise and cheering, this is football, this is entertainment and 90 minutes of pure adrenaline. A game without fans, what even is it?”

All this time I was wondering who Ferrero looks like but never could put my finger on it

Now I know

Like an old Pedro Pascal

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If they include lautaro and barca accepts (they are killing to get lautaro), plus the beckam law help for messis salary... then it is very possible.

Messi would just need to make up his mind and thats it.

He is up in arms vs the current Barcelona BOD, which lets be honest, is a rat nest and messi knows it. if inter is able to please messi economically, maybe he will more than think about it
Messi is going to accept a paycut if it means that he gets to stay in farca.
He would never risk moving in another championship because if he doesn't perform everybody is going to say that he is a hack and could only do it in farca because all the other players were playing for him.
It's farca or retirement in Argentina.
All other options are fake news.

PS I would love to see Messi get molested by defenders in Seria a on a daily basis.
I also think that in Spain cr7 would get at least 30% more calls than it gets in Italy for the same challenges he goes through.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
AIA President Marcello Nicchi has revealed that the referees may be forced to resume the campaign without VAR.

The Referees’ Association chief has explained why VAR might not take part in an event of a resumption during the coming months.

“It could be something that we are forced to do,” he told Domenica Sportiva at Rai 2. “As you, today the VAR is in vans, in cramped environments, operators who are close to each other and you don’t know who they have been around before they arrived there.

There’s a risk that there are no safety distances, I hope that it will not happen, but there may also be this problem.”

Nicchi remains clear that the Lega Serie A will have the final say on any decisions but highlighted that the match officials are not ready to resume straight away.

“If we were to restart tomorrow, we would not be there. Referees are worried about being able to see their families again, and you have to start thinking about that first,” he said. “I hope VAR is there, if it’s not, it would be because of a health emergency.”

Football Italiia

Imagine us winning the league with a controversial decision which the can't check with VAR :D
De Ligt is happy :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The best thing about the football returning is not having to listen to boring pub chatter from people like that tosser Lazio spokesperson. Literally no one cares about his personal opinion.

Imagine Juve having some guy sitting there as an official spokesperson spewing rubbish because he is bored.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
AIA President Marcello Nicchi has revealed that the referees may be forced to resume the campaign without VAR.

The Referees’ Association chief has explained why VAR might not take part in an event of a resumption during the coming months.

“It could be something that we are forced to do,” he told Domenica Sportiva at Rai 2. “As you, today the VAR is in vans, in cramped environments, operators who are close to each other and you don’t know who they have been around before they arrived there.

There’s a risk that there are no safety distances, I hope that it will not happen, but there may also be this problem.”

Nicchi remains clear that the Lega Serie A will have the final say on any decisions but highlighted that the match officials are not ready to resume straight away.

“If we were to restart tomorrow, we would not be there. Referees are worried about being able to see their families again, and you have to start thinking about that first,” he said. “I hope VAR is there, if it’s not, it would be because of a health emergency.”

Football Italiia

Imagine us winning the league with a controversial decision which the can't check with VAR :D
They operate var from vans?

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe Messi to inte* is/was seriously being discussed. The rumor and moratti's words were to be laughed at.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Been watching a lot of old games lately. Damn, post-Calciopoli Inter was extremely strong. So glad those times are over, it was miserable.

Made me appreciate this era even more.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Been watching a lot of old games lately. Damn, post-Calciopoli Inter was extremely strong. So glad those times are over, it was miserable.

They were strong but also very favourable circumstances, both on and off the pitch. Some of the decisions they got those first two seasons directly afterward were scandalous, the refs were conditioned to favour them out of guilt I suppose. Then look what we later learned...lol. Without Calciopoli Inter would be the usual semi-relevant team on the European stage.

But the big thing is that when a dynasty team is either created or manufactured you have to take the top trophy during the peak years, they did with peak Mourinho, we probably peaked too early in our development and then the usual chopping and changing we had under Marotta. That Inter team were very experienced and old but also cohesive by the time they won the CL. Mourinho was also a relevant coach then when you could make a solid side and choose your attacks with quality and that experience.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

They were strong but also very favourable circumstances, both on and off the pitch. Some of the decisions they got those first two seasons directly afterward were scandalous, the refs were conditioned to favour them out of guilt I suppose. Then look what we later learned...lol. Without Calciopoli Inter would be the usual semi-relevant team on the European stage.

But the big thing is that when a dynasty team is either created or manufactured you have to take the top trophy during the peak years, they did with peak Mourinho, we probably peaked too early in our development and then the usual chopping and changing we had under Marotta. That Inter team were very experienced and old but also cohesive by the time they won the CL. Mourinho was also a relevant coach then when you could make a solid side and choose your attacks with quality and that experience.

They looked like the best thing since sliced bread since we were terrible in comparison. They still had a great team however. These 4 years of them winning topped by them being CL champions were hard times. To be honest, 2010 was a freak year, there are a few things that went their way. Momentum shifted with that Eto'o goal against Chelsea, it looked like they were going out before that.

In regards to Juve, during Post-Calciopoli even playing against Roma felt like a hassle.

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006

For me the priority with what they decide is whatever gives us the Scudetto.. if that means ending it now and we are declared champions i will take that without hesitation..

but if they will only declare a champion if the season is played then so be it, bring it on, as long as players safety is guarenteed..

Personally i just cant see any football let alone any sport being played in Europe or USA with everything going on and this damn virus so out of control in so many of these sporting countries like USA Italy Spain England etc..

Here in Austrlia the virus seems more under control, so i wouldnt be suprised to see some sports begin in a few months if the decline continues..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)