Serie A 2019/20 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What is up with Inter turds mentioning us during the pandemic lol? There's also Materazzi that said yesterday that he hates Juve to the core and that he wants 5 maggio to be played again :ciao:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
1586114322280.png

I wonder how many people remember that: Barcelona went by bus for 2 days because of the islad volcano)) and one of the Cardboard gol was from offside
Inter won and that is what important but their approach to this whole thing is ridiculous...
Even if you put behind the fact that they wouldnt be able to do it without Calciopoli forcing us to sell our stars (Zlatan is what got them Eto...) + Vieira.. Even so they are pathetic in a way of there is a team who won more scudettos than "your" team (actually much more..) and that team is on 8 in a row in the Scudetto race while currently being first in the standings and what they say in response?! Its like they are saying you won everything we can dream of but you havent won a treble..
Who cares about their treble.. I rather win 10 times more than "win a treble"..
Such a loser mentality...

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
AIA President Marcello Nicchi has revealed that the referees may be forced to resume the campaign without VAR.

The Referees’ Association chief has explained why VAR might not take part in an event of a resumption during the coming months.

“It could be something that we are forced to do,” he told Domenica Sportiva at Rai 2. “As you, today the VAR is in vans, in cramped environments, operators who are close to each other and you don’t know who they have been around before they arrived there.

There’s a risk that there are no safety distances, I hope that it will not happen, but there may also be this problem.”

Nicchi remains clear that the Lega Serie A will have the final say on any decisions but highlighted that the match officials are not ready to resume straight away.

“If we were to restart tomorrow, we would not be there. Referees are worried about being able to see their families again, and you have to start thinking about that first,” he said. “I hope VAR is there, if it’s not, it would be because of a health emergency.”

Football Italiia

Imagine us winning the league with a controversial decision which the can't check with VAR :D

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
AIA President Marcello Nicchi has revealed that the referees may be forced to resume the campaign without VAR.

The Referees’ Association chief has explained why VAR might not take part in an event of a resumption during the coming months.

“It could be something that we are forced to do,” he told Domenica Sportiva at Rai 2. “As you, today the VAR is in vans, in cramped environments, operators who are close to each other and you don’t know who they have been around before they arrived there.

There’s a risk that there are no safety distances, I hope that it will not happen, but there may also be this problem.”

Nicchi remains clear that the Lega Serie A will have the final say on any decisions but highlighted that the match officials are not ready to resume straight away.

“If we were to restart tomorrow, we would not be there. Referees are worried about being able to see their families again, and you have to start thinking about that first,” he said. “I hope VAR is there, if it’s not, it would be because of a health emergency.”

Football Italiia

Imagine us winning the league with a controversial decision which the can't check with VAR :D
It was a genius and devious move, even by his own standards. Agnelli played the long game here by inventing the coronavirus to get rid of VAR so that we can continue to dominate those innocent Inter and Milan fans.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If they include lautaro and barca accepts (they are killing to get lautaro), plus the beckam law help for messis salary... then it is very possible.

Messi would just need to make up his mind and thats it.

He is up in arms vs the current Barcelona BOD, which lets be honest, is a rat nest and messi knows it. if inter is able to please messi economically, maybe he will more than think about it

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Key part:

“Accidental handball by an attacking player should only be penalised if it ‘immediately’ results in a goal or an obvious opportunity for the player and/or their team to score a goal (i.e. following the handball, the ball travels only a short distance and/or there are very few passes).”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)