Serie A 2019/20 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Calcio da Victimo Scudetto alla Inda!
Fuck this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!11!!!!1

Bullshit, this only proves the amount of shit going down in the back-end, outside football stadiums. JuBentus tried to negotiate playing with their fans, why on earth would we accept it when it has been already announced that the fixture will be played behind closed doors?!​
I don`t know about you guys, but I`m in RAGE MODE ever since the mafiosi announced unilateral decision to postpone this derby!!! I mean state Government says it`s OK, matches can be played, then suddenly when juBentus refuse to refund the tickets and put pressure, their friends at Lega Calcio do them a huge favor. If this is not eye-opening enough to prove what is still going behind the scenes, then I don`t know what. I have friends (Inter supporters that pay to fly from Denmark to Italy couple of times a year to watch live games) who now say this was the final drop - they quit following Serie A!​
Everything is too obivous to be ignored any more. All those penalties in the league were not enough, they just had to postpone it since it`s in their powers. Not playing a decisive match NOW and playing it in May is EXTREMELY different:
- TIMING: juBentus are in deep shit, not playing decent football at the moment (just look at their recent form). juBentus are coming off a defeat in Europe and morale is not high. Why not postpone if possible?​
- TIMING: Their locker room is shit, recordings surfaced from Cristiano and Dybala critizising their own midfield. Why not postpone if possible?​
- TIMING: juBentus have several players out (Demiral, Costa) or recovering from injury, many out of form (De Ligt, Rabiot, Chiellini). Since we announced on Friday that Handanovic is going to play, juBentus realized they are not in advantage any more (playing against our reserve keeper), so it`s not OK to play now. Why not postpone if possible?​
- TIMING: Sarri is so stupid that he actually exposed what`s going in Italy by saying after Lyon-Juventus 1-0 "If the match would have been played in Italy, we would have received 2 penalties". If you look at the incidents, you can clearly see how blatantly Dybala dived. Why not postpone if possible?​
- TIMING: Sarri is so stupid that he openly admits his players are not following him, implying that he needs more time to teach/manage them. Why not postpone if possible?​
- TIMING: It`s all about the morale of the players for the rest of the campaign. They were scared we could beat them now and breathe down their neck for the rest of the season with 1 easy game in hand. Why risk having Inter think they can win it? Why not postpone if possible?​
- TIMING: hit them by surprise - postponing Derby d`Italia only 1 day before the actual match was supposed to play. Why not postpone if possible?​
- TIMING: "equal" decision - postponing only a couple of matches, not all is least to say suspect. So why not have equal decision for all matches if it`s indeed because of the corona virus? Nah, juBentus have friends in every institution. Why not postpone if possible?​
- TIMING: Please note that juBentus - Milan is scheduled to play on Wednesday, after only 3 days after the current "infected" match. Same venue! Will be played with spectators! So you`re telling me Agnelli family knew that corona virus will not pose danger any more?​
BTW, can anybody explain why has the date for juBentus - Inter been set BEFORE the initially postponed Inter - Sampdoria? Decision made at the base of which princpiple?
wink3.gif
Karma is a bitCh, it will hit them eventually, just like it hit them in the finals against Real Madrid when Benatia fouled in the area and generated a penalty. In his head he made no mistake, because he was used to doing a foul in Italy and not being punished.​
I`m sorry guys but I`m too old for this shit to take
smile2.gif
Fuck Serie A and their whole corrupt systems. It`s painfully clear to me that juBentus run the league. You can call this Calciopoli 2 or whatever, but the shit is going on in front of our eyes and I won`t invest time in this any more. It`s just useless to watch a rigged competition where they do everything against a fair competition and values of sportsmanship. This is the reason why I always hated juBentus, but proof of their dark power being exercised is here and we can`t ignore it any more. It would be a miracle if anyone else could win the league this season.​
The only consolation I can take with me is seeing juBentus players fail in Europe, where they don`t have their corrupt men in charge (Platini busted, remember?). A digusuise in blessing, because players are used to be gifted penalties and rely on the constant unfair advantage coming in from the refs. But this will prevent them winning Champions League. And when this does not happen, they implode just like vs Lyon. However, Serie A is unfortunately still corrupt and does not deserve my implication on this level. I know what to do with me free time from now on, you`ll do what you want with yours.​
:lol3:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That guy put so much effort into making himself look like a retard, it deserves credit.

I wonder if he is one of those Americans who doesn't drink Corona anymore.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Lol they all feed off fake anger of each other

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli fans’ banner yesterday

Last edited:

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Marotta just won this tittle "direttor lup mann figlio di putt gran ladr" there are three more waiting for him:

“direttor dott ing gran ladr di gran croc pezz di merd”
“gran farabutt ladr matricolat caracul”
“natural prestanom om di pagl gran test di cazz”.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)