Serie A 2019/20 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Klopp:

"Juventus were my favourites before the season started. I cannot work out why they are not 10 points ahead at the top of Serie A."

Also Klopp:

"I’m sorry for Maurizio Sarri and Antonio Conte, but I think Lazio will be a great surprise."

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Klopp:

"Juventus were my favourites before the season started. I cannot work out why they are not 10 points ahead at the top of Serie A."

Also Klopp:

"I’m sorry for Maurizio Sarri and Antonio Conte, but I think Lazio will be a great surprise."
Is he planning on joining Milan?
#makeMilanGreatAgain

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Lazio has 18 points more compare to last year. Inter has 8 points more. And Atalanta 7 more. Napoli and Milan having worse seasons. Lazio has improved great deal.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Klopp:

Also Klopp:

“Didn’t he also say that he doesn’t follow Italian football very much?” Tare

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Klopp:

Also Klopp:

With this pace he’ll be talking about relegation battle between Genovese teams soon.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I honestly don't mind losing the league to Lazio

Probably the only (semi-top) club I don't mind winning the league at our expense

- - - Updated - - -

At some point we were gonna lose the league

I'd rather it be Lazio that dethrone us than any of Inter, Milan, Roma, Napoli and Fiorentina.

Here's hoping they get more soft penalties and make Inter fans cry more :baus:

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I just cheked Lazio's schedule. Aside from Atalanta and Juventus away from home, they have a pretty easy schedule.

Away Games: Genoa, Atalanta, Torino, Lecce, Udinese, Juventus, Verona and Napoli

Home Games: Bologna, Fiorentina, Milan, Sassuolo, Cagliari and Brescia

By the time they have to play Verona and Napoli, relegation and European qualification spots may have already been decided. It may come down to their games against us and Atalanta. If Lazio can get 2 or 4 points in both those games, they are a serious threat to our Serie A Crown.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Only way Lazio win is when Sarri coaches merda
So is this an exception to the rule or are you actually wrong a lot?

- - - Updated - - -

I just cheked Lazio's schedule. Aside from Atalanta and Juventus away from home, they have a pretty easy schedule.

Away Games: Genoa, Atalanta, Torino, Lecce, Udinese, Juventus, Verona and Napoli

Home Games: Bologna, Fiorentina, Milan, Sassuolo, Cagliari and Brescia

By the time they have to play Verona and Napoli, relegation and European qualification spots may have already been decided. It may come down to their games against us and Atalanta. If Lazio can get 2 or 4 points in both those games, they are a serious threat to our Serie A Crown.
Apart from relegated Brescia at home, I dont see any easy games there. Also find it hard to believe they'll jump from a 60 point team to a 90 point team in one season, there's a reason why they have always failed to qualify for CL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)