Serie A 2019/20 (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
who could have predicted this?
:boh:

He was good for Croatia in the last WC if I remember correctly. Did he ever really play for Viola, can't remember. They say that he was shite at Frankfurt and in the firt half of this season (no idea if that's really the case).

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:boh:

He was good for Croatia in the last WC if I remember correctly. Did he ever really play for Viola, can't remember. They say that he was shite at Frankfurt and in the firt half of this season (no idea if that's really the case).
You drunk again? Was great for both, Croatia and Frankfurt. Only bad for Milan, because that's what Milan does to players these days.

- - - Updated - - -

who could have predicted this?
Lgor

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
i never rated Albertini but otherwise all quality players zizou, del piero, and ferrara deserve to fit somewhere in that line-up. David's and deschamps deserve a shout out. Then there's the canavaros, nesta, desailly, crespo, hell even signori was a wonder to watch, loved his volleys. For gk I'd have to agree that cunt pagliuca is probably first, just ahead of toldo and peruzzi, though buffon wasn't far off by end of 90s. The 90s were simply the best.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)