Serie A 2019/20 (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our remaining Serie A Fixtures:

Brescia (H) --> 3 points: Coppa leaves us exhausted? I still expect a home win and 3 points against, arguably, the worst team in the division.

Spal (A) --> 3 points: We'll make life difficult for ourselves because that's how we roll but we should scrape through.

Inter (H) --> 1 point: Lyon in midweek might leave us running on empty. We're already slow and predictable when rested, so after CL exertions, it might get very ugly. I still expect us to hold fort and avoid defeat at home to our most hated rival.

Bologna (A) --> 1 point: Coppa Italia exit hangover? :boh: We'll definitely be tired after our Coppa match, and Sinisa will have his boys up for this one. An away fixture to Bologna is always tricky, so I'm going with a draw here.

Lecce (H) --> 3 points: We'll have an eye on the 2nd leg of our CL against Lyon, but we should still see this through. An uninspiring display and 3 points.

Genoa (A) --> 1 point: Depending on how we fare against Lyon (I'm guessing we'll be discussing our potential QF opponents by the time this game comes around), this could be an interesting fixture. I don't see us winning this one, so we'll definitely drop points, but I don't expect us to lose either.

Torino (H) --> 3 points: A routine straightforward victory. Torino will be more pumped, but they'll also make more mistakes. They might also have nothing much to play for at this point. Our CL appointment in the QF could possibly take away from our focus, however.

Milan (A)--> 0 points: Ibra will score past us after an embarrassing Bonucci display. We'll probably be deflated after an uninspiring performance in the 1st leg of our CL QF.

Atalanta (H) --> 3 points: Will we try to bounce back after our CL elimination? Will we actually be eliminated from the CL @ the QF stage again? I expect us to somehow edge this game, as Atalanta might also be dealing with fatigue, injuries and suspensions.

Sassuolo (A) --> 3 points: Sass are our buddies, and we'll get the 3 points after another anemic display.

Lazio (H) --> 1 point or 3 points: This is a tricky fixture, and not only because they whopped us good twice this season. A CL semi 1st leg might be on the horizon (if we're lucky enough to have made it that far) and our confidence and morale should be quite high at this juncture. I'm going to go with 3 points here, 3 points that will be crucial to create some breathing room and distance ourselves (a bit) from Lazio.

Udinese (A) --> 1 point: What happens if we're still in the CL? Do we get owned and destroyed in the 1st leg? Do we struggle to cope? Udinese will probably be needing the points and will push us hard. We'll settle for a draw here.

Sampdoria (H) --> 3 points: Our CL adventure will most likely be over at this point. a Midweek CL elimination (if we have made it that far) will see us feeling disappointed and hungry to compensate for another failed CL campaign. Three hard earned points are on the menu here.

Cagliari (A) --> 1 points: Cagliari away from home. Naingollan. We'll struggle and we'll settle for a point. Heading into the final weekend of the season, where will we be though? Will the title still be in play? Things could get very interesting.

Roma (H) --> 3 points: Roma will have nothing to play for, and we'll win. Will it be enough to clinch another title? I don't actually know.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Our remaining Serie A Fixtures:

Brescia (H) --> 3 points: Coppa leaves us exhausted? I still expect a home win and 3 points against, arguably, the worst team in the division.

Spal (A) --> 3 points: We'll make life difficult for ourselves because that's how we roll but we should scrape through.

Inter (H) --> 1 point: Lyon in midweek might leave us running on empty. We're already slow and predictable when rested, so after CL exertions, it might get very ugly. I still expect us to hold fort and avoid defeat at home to our most hated rival.

Bologna (A) --> 1 point: Coppa Italia exit hangover? :boh: We'll definitely be tired after our Coppa match, and Sinisa will have his boys up for this one. An away fixture to Bologna is always tricky, so I'm going with a draw here.

Lecce (H) --> 3 points: We'll have an eye on the 2nd leg of our CL against Lyon, but we should still see this through. An uninspiring display and 3 points.

Genoa (A) --> 1 point: Depending on how we fare against Lyon (I'm guessing we'll be discussing our potential QF opponents by the time this game comes around), this could be an interesting fixture. I don't see us winning this one, so we'll definitely drop points, but I don't expect us to lose either.

Torino (H) --> 3 points: A routine straightforward victory. Torino will be more pumped, but they'll also make more mistakes. They might also have nothing much to play for at this point. Our CL appointment in the QF could possibly take away from our focus, however.

Milan (A)--> 0 points: Ibra will score past us after an embarrassing Bonucci display. We'll probably be deflated after an uninspiring performance in the 1st leg of our CL QF.

Atalanta (H) --> 3 points: Will we try to bounce back after our CL elimination? Will we actually be eliminated from the CL @ the QF stage again? I expect us to somehow edge this game, as Atalanta might also be dealing with fatigue, injuries and suspensions.

Sassuolo (A) --> 3 points: Sass are our buddies, and we'll get the 3 points after another anemic display.

Lazio (H) --> 1 point or 3 points: This is a tricky fixture, and not only because they whopped us good twice this season. A CL semi 1st leg might be on the horizon (if we're lucky enough to have made it that far) and our confidence and morale should be quite high at this juncture. I'm going to go with 3 points here, 3 points that will be crucial to create some breathing room and distance ourselves (a bit) from Lazio.

Udinese (A) --> 1 point: What happens if we're still in the CL? Do we get owned and destroyed in the 1st leg? Do we struggle to cope? Udinese will probably be needing the points and will push us hard. We'll settle for a draw here.

Sampdoria (H) --> 3 points: Our CL adventure will most likely be over at this point. a Midweek CL elimination (if we have made it that far) will see us feeling disappointed and hungry to compensate for another failed CL campaign. Three hard earned points are on the menu here.

Cagliari (A) --> 1 points: Cagliari away from home. Naingollan. We'll struggle and we'll settle for a point. Heading into the final weekend of the season, where will we be though? Will the title still be in play? Things could get very interesting.

Roma (H) --> 3 points: Roma will have nothing to play for, and we'll win. Will it be enough to clinch another title? I don't actually know.
The bold ones have high potential for us to drop points, although I'd like to think we'd be able to pick up 3 points at home v Torino given their issues and Atalanta. To be honest it's hard to feel confident about 3 points at any away game at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)