Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,783
    When has marotta ever signed cheap useful signings?... I'm thinking armand traore, Anelka, bendtner, osvaldo, toni, hernanes and rincon were quite literally fucking useless
    Barzagli, Pirlo, Pogba....?
    Vidal was like 11m.

he did great things and bad things. Like many GMs do. To be known as the best you have to have much much more hits than misses.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Are people seriously defending Ashley Young and Victor Moses?

Giroud even if I don't really rate him that much is one thing, but these two? C'mon.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Barzagli, Pirlo, Pogba....?
    Vidal was like 11m.

he did great things and bad things. Like many GMs do. To be known as the best you have to have much much more hits than misses.
    Add Tevez to the list, Llorente was good as well, especially in his first year. Then Bentacur as part of Tevez deal, etc... Marotta has an eye for cheap and useful signings.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    When has marotta ever signed cheap useful signings?... I'm thinking armand traore, Anelka, bendtner, osvaldo, toni, hernanes and rincon were quite literally fucking useless
    Dude, stop exaggerating. You started hating on him the first moment he signed for Inter. Until that point you loved him. It's so stupid to speak shit only because he left the club lol. Now you're speaking only bad things about him. Some of those signings were only bandaid and just some loans. I didn't even really like Marotta but the guy made some epic signings. Sure, they all have misses, but his hits were brilliant and cheap, hardly anyone made such moves over the past 10 years. Chances are high we'll miss him here, despite him not signing key affirmed names. IMO he brought like 3x good things rather than the bad ones.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Exactly. It was such a stupid post.

Makes me cringe when see comments full of anger and like OMG INTERISTIIIIIIII SHITHEADSSSSSSS LOLZOMG DIRECTOR, SCOUTS, MAROTTA.

Jeez. 99% of the forum loved Marotta and majority of them had a good reason since he signed some badass players for peanuts and now all of the sudden he's the worst thing ever. :lol:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Exactly. It was such a stupid post.

Makes me cringe when see comments full of anger and like OMG INTERISTIIIIIIII SHITHEADSSSSSSS LOLZOMG DIRECTOR, SCOUTS, MAROTTA.

Jeez. 99% of the forum loved Marotta and majority of them had a good reason since he signed some badass players for peanuts and now all of the sudden he's the worst thing ever. :lol:
    Same with the Conte hate, though I will admit I can understand at least some of the anger there.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Same with the Conte hate, though I will admit I can understand at least some of the anger there.
    Man, I'll never forget that period. WE WERE ABSOLUTE SHIT! We were so horrible to watch it was disgusting and sadly that shit lasted for a loooong time. Then Conte came and our team instantly started shining, biting and fighting with their heart. You could literally see their hunter and how they run, ripping the grass aparat with the every step. It was like watching beasts and I loved it. That was Juve. Conte brought that here after a horrible and dry performances where we looked like a Serie C team. I don't care what others think, to me Conte was a project that revived Juve and I was sad to see him leave. He brought the winning mentality, respect and reputation to Juve who had it lost.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Man, I'll never forget that period. WE WERE ABSOLUTE SHIT! We were so horrible to watch it was disgusting and sadly that shit lasted for a loooong time. Then Conte came and our team instantly started shining, biting and fighting with their heart. You could literally see their hunter and how they run, ripping the grass aparat with the every step. It was like watching beasts and I loved it. That was Juve. Conte brought that here after a horrible and dry performances where we looked like a Serie C team. I don't care what others think, to me Conte was a project that revived Juve and I was sad to see him leave. He brought the winning mentality, respect and reputation to Juve who had it lost.
    Without a doubt. I shudder to think where we would be right now without those two. I miss that attitude now, I feel like we lost it a bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)