Serie A 2019/20 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I hate Merda just as much as the next Juventino, but Spurs and Inter aren’t even in the same stratosphere of clubs.
Everything inter has won this millennium doesn't really count. Okay, counting everything before that is still more than Spurs has won, but not to say inter are a big club if you're talking recent success. At least the latter is not a disgusting institution. It's an insult to Spurs to be compared with them.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The Inter mercato is typical Beppster. He signs on a cheap one of the best midfielders and no one knows how and than he proceeds to sign Ashley Young, Giroud and is after Darmian.

Still, those could be good impact bench players that will help them to fight for scudetto until the end of the season.
Yeah, Ashley Young would be a decent signing for them. Probable upgrade at LWB, can play on both sides - would be decent depth at least, better WB than FB.

Giroud on loan would be a good signing too even with Sanchez returning and gives Marotta more options for summer.

Odd to laugh at these rumors given inter's needs, level & $ involved but not unexpected. Not sexy enough names.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate Merda just as much as the next Juventino, but Spurs and Inter aren’t even in the same stratosphere of clubs.
That's a reverse recency bias

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You can blame that numpty Badass for this Eriksen deal going through. It's true, this guy is really a jinx it seems.

Bashing Marotta left and right only to make a complete fool of himself.
Hmmm yes my fault they signed bums like giroud, young and potentially darmian and victor moses as well... at least I know who wanted to sign Anelka, bendtner and armand traore at Juve now...

- - - Updated - - -

Please, Ashley Young is a joke

Attachments

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Inter are throwing a lot of cash around and once the new stadium is done, I think they will be a lot stronger. They'll be under pressure to win some trophies now, same pressure that we're under to win the CL given our investment. The Juventus model of rebuilding is excellent, credit to Inter for copying them and more clubs should try for the the sake of Italian football and not follow the AC Milan model for self destruction. Still, Inter are wankers.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Please, Ashley Young is a joke
He is, but does he improve or will he be useful for inter, is he available for next to nothing, is the risk in acquiring him next to nothing, and is he better and more eclectic than Biraghi and Lazaro?

The answer to all of the above is yes

Just a useful signing. Nothing to write home about, nothing to scoff at either. He's terribad level for team they're competing against, us, but ok pickup for inter esp in Jan. They're still at that level where it's easy to improve the team esp WB and depdh.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Inter are throwing a lot of cash around and once the new stadium is done, I think they will be a lot stronger. They'll be under pressure to win some trophies now, same pressure that we're under to win the CL given our investment. The Juventus model of rebuilding is excellent, credit to Inter for copying them and more clubs should try for the the sake of Italian football and not follow the AC Milan model for self destruction. Still, Inter are wankers.
Once inter realise cunte is a fraud in europe or when he throws his toys out the pram and quits I hope the whole project collapses and go back to their days of hiring mazzarri and de Boer

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
There are no indications inter are having their own stadium anytime soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)