Serie A 2019/20 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
They might be right if they are talking about how rich Juventus is and how wide the gap is and should be. I think they would be better served asking ADL about his unrealistic expectations from the team and ambitions for himself. He has openly taken everyone at Naples, demands the earth and moon as well and can never be blamed. Truth is he is a mediocre professional and a man with clear inferiority complex(especially to our owners). That doesn't make him bad and he did a lot for Naples, but doesn't make him the best either - as he portrays himself.

In honesty I don't think Neapolitans are dumb enough not to see this. Are they biased - hell yes and I personally love it and want them to be.
They're back to pre-Sarri post-Sarri. And yeah, all the unrealistic expectations from ADL and their media completely fucked them.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why did the Napoli players rebel?
adl decided to put the whole team in ritiro for 5 days. neither ancelotti nor the players didn't like the idea. ancelotti showed up at the training center in time just to not get fined, but the players didn't. (insigne told adl's son that the players are going home to their families, period.)

even ancelotti is in trouble because he was caught on camera saying he didn't agree with the idea of the ritiro. now some media outlets are speculating that he could be fired, or he could just step down.

while it's certainly fun to watch these meltdowns, i do think we deserve better rivals.

Aug 26, 2014
adl decided to put the whole team in ritiro for 5 days. neither ancelotti nor the players didn't like the idea. ancelotti showed up at the training center in time just to not get fined, but the players didn't. (insigne told adl's son that the players are going home to their families, period.)

even ancelotti is in trouble because he was caught on camera saying he didn't agree with the idea of the ritiro. now some media outlets are speculating that he could be fired, or he could just step down.

while it's certainly fun to watch these meltdowns, i do think we deserve better rivals.
ADL what a moron.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
meh ive always found insigne overrated. dude has immense talent but is too inconsistent at delivering in big games.

another short little bitch like giovinco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)