Serie A 2019/20 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
How do you sign a promising manager and not give him at least 10 matches to get the team organized how he wants to get them organized? The team is a shit show, the player quality is obviously lacking, and you know you haven't made any major investments into the team to build a squad that the new manager wanted. This is awful management on Milan's part.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What else they got really? No present, no future, only the past.
Honestly if I were Milan I'd be thinking about hiring someone like marcelino, did a good job at valencia and a far better choice than pioli, gattuso and spalletti

- - - Updated - - -

Pioli will not last more than this season anyway, what a terrible move for him. He can't win either way because he's just a stop gap
Terrible for pioli? If you ask me he has alot less to lose than Milan and he gets paid handsomely to fail anyways. It's not like he will ever coach a top end team.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Crazy how the man who was more successful throughout his ownership (Berlusconi) betrayed them like this, while the usual loser (Moratti) actually left his club in good hands. Life is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)