Serie A 2019/20 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
Are 'joke' and 'criticise' synonymous now?

Yes people are thin-skinned and have excuses to avoid all confrontation these days, but it's only ever a joke if the receiving person finds it funny.
1) Depends on the circumstances
2) no, I don't care if people are upset because of Gervais' or Chappelle's jokes about gays or trans or believers, nowadays everyone is so sensitive

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
1) Depends on the circumstances
2) no, I don't care if people are upset because of Gervais' or Chappelle's jokes about gays or trans or believers, nowadays everyone is so sensitive
I've noticed that quite often people who cry about people being too sensitive are themselves often quite sensitive once they become the target of a joke or are critiqued. One could probably say that you for example have the tendency to be quite sensitive around here at times.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ofc because every joke about black person is a racism nowadays , "when we jump balotelli dies" how the fuck they turn this into the racism? People mock Mario because he is a garbage person an cocky son of a bitch, not because he's black

- - - Updated - - -

Life in 2019 is hard:
If you joke/criticize jews you are anti-Semitic
If you joke/criticize black or Hispanics or other minorities you are racist white supremacist
If you joke/criticize Muslims you are islamophobe
If you joke/criticize pope and Christians you are antichrist
If you joke/criticize LGBTajhdaoshdhralpw+ you are homophobe
Here, in Russia, if you joke/criticize Russia and Putin and co. you are traitor, the agent of the NSA
Give me a break
Its ok to do everything with the right portions..
I remember when I said something about money someone said something like you are Jewish.. I actually had a laugh when reading it, but then again if someone says something like your opinion doesnt count since you are from Israel or something like that - Its a whole different thing.
The same thing I can say about any other religion/ethnic groups and etc.. As long as you do it in the right portion its ok as if you avoid something because of a religion/ethnic group it also makes you racist only you dont realize you are because you are trying to be too much of a politically correct..

I think the only one I didnt joke about (or criticized) are black people since I honestly dont know anything about them to be different than anyone else except the big D thing.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If you hurt someone's feelings then it's not a joke but in order to be funny, someone will be hurt unfortunately. Pushing somebody's trigger button will get most laughs sadly.

Balotelli and Tonali will keep this team up, the future of Italy on show.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I've noticed that quite often people who cry about people being too sensitive are themselves often quite sensitive once they become the target of a joke or are critiqued. One could probably say that you for example have the tendency to be quite sensitive around here at times.
i dont think thats true for the most part but it is humurous that the guy arguing with you is RUS.

some point last season i was annoyed with something he posted in the live thread so i looked up his post history and disliked a few pages back of his posts. that was like five months ago and he is still popping up disliking random posts of mine but yea sure he isnt sensitive at all.

Mar 9, 2006
i dont think thats true for the most part but it is humurous that the guy arguing with you is RUS.

some point last season i was annoyed with something he posted in the live thread so i looked up his post history and disliked a few pages back of his posts. that was like five months ago and he is still popping up disliking random posts of mine but yea sure he isnt sensitive at all.
I want to annoy you forever, it's not about sensitivity

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Napoli signed a great player in Chucky Lozano today. Scary explosive attacker.
Meh.. Lozano was awesome a year ago, but this season and the entire half of last season he was rubbish..

A player who runs into the defender to get free kicks / cards. Horrible person on the pitch imo.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Ribery has joined Fiorentina, so far they've signed Pulgar, Ribery, Badelj, Boateng, Lirola, Terzic, they will have just another disappointing season
Not really. These are some solid transfers.
Plus there’s new ownership at the helm. Chiesa staying is huge too. I won’t be surprised if they end up competing for a European spot in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I would put Inter infront of Napoli too for 2 reasons. Conte is great in grinding results (definitely what Inter were missing for a long time).

Ancelotti tends to screw up in the leagues in his 2nd season particularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)