Serie A 2019/20 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Florenzi honours : a shrub
I like this. There needs to a diversity of awards.

How many cups can one possibly need? its time to start giving out Bonzai trees instead :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Because he scored four against a Serie D side that Inter own.

This is Tuz level delusion.
If Lukaku outscores Ronaldo then i wouldn't blame Ronaldo but goddamn there is something very seriously wrong with everyone else involved in the coaching and playing staff to allow that to happen cause you sure as shit know Ronaldo didn't allow it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Lukaku - Sanchez
Asamoah - Barella - Sensi - Brozovic - Candreva
Godin - De Vrij - Skriniar
Handanovic

Meh
Not too fancy, but being a Conte team, they should be tough to break down and able to consistently grind out results against most Serie-A teams. 3rd place behind Napoli should be guaranteed imo.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not too fancy, but being a Conte team, they should be tough to break down and able to consistently grind out results against most Serie-A teams. 3rd place behind Napoli should be guaranteed imo.
3rd place?! They are far better than Napoli on paper...
On paper its Juve>>>>>>Inter>Napoli>rest of Serie A
Inter didnt have a proper coach and management which saw them finish behind..
They potentially can give us a fight although I still think we are quite ahead..

I really like Dybala although he didnt show up last year.. Hope he can have a great season here but we need a good CF to be able to at least rotate..
Icardi - I dont want him here but he would be able to make us more prolific
Dembele - I really like this guy - I think he is extremely fast good dribbler and is a good finisher - exactly the type I want here..

- - - Updated - - -

Florenzi honours : a shrub
So now they can continue to blow trees...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
3rd place?! They are far better than Napoli on paper...
On paper its Juve>>>>>>Inter>Napoli>rest of Serie A
Inter didnt have a proper coach and management which saw them finish behind..
They potentially can give us a fight although I still think we are quite ahead..
That's your opinion :p

I think Napoli still has the 2nd best team. But it should be close, that i can agree on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)