Serie A 2019/20 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
(FI) Jose Mourinho has ramped up the pressure on Antonio Conte, insisting that Inter ‘have to win’ the Scudetto this season.

Mourinho last led Inter to the Serie A title in 2010, but he became embroiled in a rivalry with Conte when they were in charge of Manchester United and Chelsea.

“The Nerazzurri have to win Serie A this season. I’m sure they will,” the Coach told Gazzetta dello Sport.

Im not sure if thats the right thread for this as there is also the drugs thread...
probably hasn't watched Serie A in years

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I hate Mihajlovic with all my heart but this is bigger than everything and I wish him a complete recovery. Fight hard and am in your corner at this crucial moment. I wish you s speedy recovery.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
The stress this game causes to coaches (and us fans after quarters :scared:) is some serious poison. I'm honestly glad Max took a breather, dude was aging horribly around the end.

My cousin got cured from leukemia years ago, treatment process tho is messed up. Hopefully Mihajlovic beat this shit.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Apparently some Juve Neo-Nazi idiots were raided and found ammo Nazi symbols and other crap.. Its a shame that now the year is 2019 and there is still crap like this..

Anan M

Aug 24, 2012
Can anyone explain how come the Serie A badge keeps change so often? And why the design is so bad and lacks any sort of identity?
I can easily remember the iconic EPL badge, Bundesliga badge and even La Liga, but not the Serie A Calcio!
vollig-neues-seria-a-2019-logo%2B%25285%2529.jpg

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Can anyone explain how come the Serie A badge keeps change so often? And why the design is so bad and lacks any sort of identity?
I can easily remember the iconic EPL badge, Bundesliga badge and even La Liga, but not the Serie A Calcio!
In 2010 it changed because of changes in the league and sponsorship. Since then there is no reason why.

Might not seem that way but Premier League have also changed their logo a few times. Only three were notably different logos though. And the current one is the worst.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why so hostile, we all know that our new logo is fucking horrible. I could even go as far as calling it Interesque. :snoop:
This is far from a known fact... I think our new logo is more modern and quite nice although Im not sure if I prefer the previous one or this one...
If you ask graphic designers they will say the new one is far better..

As for the Calcio one - No doubt this Blue avatar shit is damn ugly..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
New one is the only one that doesn't remind me of football. It's just a logo that suits car more. Makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)