Serie A 2019/20 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Old Juve logo = basic football club logo.
New Juve logo = we are more than football (please recognize us as a brand lol).

That's all it comes down to. After a couple years, the new logo will have more appeal.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Napoli still haven't made any notable acquisitions except for Manolas, while Inter look like they're getting rid of Naingollan, Icardi and Perisic. Roma are set to continue their descent. Milan will at least stagnate this year I suggest.

I can't see the the gap between us and them closing at this rate. Do Inter and Napoli lack cash or appeal? I thought Marotta would bring a bit of transfer market guile to Inter and Ancelotti would prove alluring to some good names.

- - - Updated - - -

Wanker.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Napoli still haven't made any notable acquisitions except for Manolas, while Inter look like they're getting rid of Naingollan, Icardi and Perisic. Roma are set to continue their descent. Milan will at least stagnate this year I suggest.

I can't see the the gap between us and them closing at this rate. Do Inter and Napoli lack cash or appeal? I thought Marotta would bring a bit of transfer market guile to Inter and Ancelotti would prove alluring to some good names.

- - - Updated - - -

Wanker.
I think Napoli will sign a quality striker and/or attacking midfielder, they've been trying to all summer. Inter also have some cash to spend, but they're seriously behind schedule with their departures.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Football Italia

Inter director Beppe Marotta assures they are “in sync” with Antonio Conte. “He’ll soon have the real complete squad to work the way he wants to".

Then a hour later...

Beppe Marotta confirmed Inter are “seeking two strikers” for Antonio Conte, but “there are economic balances to be respected.”

Classic Beppe :lol: love it.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Giampaolo play with 4312

AC Milan will be surplus with their wingers, but seems no reports they gonna selling their players (especially wingers)

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Giampaolo play with 4312

AC Milan will be surplus with their wingers, but seems no reports they gonna selling their players (especially wingers)

I think their squad is ok for 4312, as it manages to put their best players on the pitch in ok positions

Donnarumma
Calabria-Romagnoli-Mussacchio-Hernandez
Paqueta-Kessie-Bonaventura
Suso
Correa-Piatek

Squad fillers like Castillejo, Laxalt, Borini, Calhanoglu, who could be classified as wingers, will have to adapt to CM/AM/SS rotation roles

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think their squad is ok for 4312, as it manages to put their best players on the pitch in ok positions

Donnarumma
Calabria-Romagnoli-Mussacchio-Hernandez
Paqueta-Kessie-Bonaventura
Suso
Correa-Piatek

Squad fillers like Castillejo, Laxalt, Borini, Calhanoglu, who could be classified as wingers, will have to adapt to CM/AM/SS rotation roles
Thanks for the info, I think if Suso available we can loan swap him with Demiral or Rugani

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So the situation at Inter is getting interesting.

Another impatient Conte annoyed he doesn't have his players yet and Marotta telling him to be patient that "things take time".

:lol: Another Conte #WalkOut?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So the situation at Inter is getting interesting.

Another impatient Conte annoyed he doesn't have his players yet and Marotta telling him to be patient that "things take time".

Another Conte #WalkOut?
He hasn't made the 10 dollar reference yet.After he makes it then we know that sh*t is going down.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Commisso: 'Chiesa stays, Juve disgusting' | Football Italia

President Rocco Commisso insists Federico Chiesa “will remain at Fiorentina” and said he’s “disgusted” by Juventus failure in Europe.
The patron spoke to Sky Sport Italia after taking the team on a tour of the Hudson River in New York City, where they presented their new kits.
“I wanted to take the team here to show them the Statue of Liberty, which is the symbol of all Americans. All immigrants have to pass through here and it’s a symbol for everybody.”
Chiesa is reportedly trying to emigrate from Fiorentina to Juventus this summer and held a 20-minute summit with directors on the bus today, after the other players had left.

“I want everyone to enjoy themselves,” noted Commisso. “I said from day one that the intention was to keep Chiesa and I believe I’ll achieve that.
“I purchased all of Fiorentina and not just one player. I want to keep players with respect, the way they deserve, with reciprocal respect.
“I know that Juve have this huge power in Italy. Don’t forget, I used to be a Juve fan. They’ve won everything there is to win in Italy and now need to win abroad, because I’m disgusted when they come back from Europe empty-handed every time.
“Italian football needs to be more balanced, perhaps also thanks to Fiorentina this year.”
Commisso’s right-hand man Joe Barone also spoke to Sky Sport Italia about the Chiesa meeting.
“He was the first player chosen to present the new jersey. There are no problems with him, we’ve said from the first day that we wanted to keep him.
“We’ve got to stop with these stories, because he is a Fiorentina player and will remain at Fiorentina.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)