Serie A 2019/20 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Okay, 8 games into the season, I gotta say that I'm sold, Kulusevski is looking like a real deal, with his performance today he's already on 2 goals and 5 assists for Parma, he cemented his place in their starting 11 and looks like he's about to have his breakout season, I love how he moves around the pitch, has this sense of knowing where to position himself and where the ball would be, always looks to be involved,
maybe his IQ is what excites me the most, along with the fact that unlike other teens he seems to have a solid end product. Of course all of this is based on several Serie A games, but still, so far so good for Dejan.

He's on loan from Atalanta, dont know if Parma has some clause for him, but either way we should be all over him, while he's still unknown and worth peanuts. He's 19...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Inter are still very dangerous, their hardest derbies are behind them, they are only one point behind and they are obviously getting the ref favor, we ve seen it with us and now again they were awarded with two penalties away and esp the second one was controversial,
Surely we wouldnt get it. Inter are still controlling the league and this i their stronghest push, we must be vigilant!
Everything that happened to our team with Conte and Marotta wasnt a coincidence.
There were external factors and once again we see who they benefit.
I don't understand are you saying that Conte and Marotta control the league and the referees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)