Serie A 2019/20 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Serie A is absolute garbage this year. It seems like the good progress the league was making (on field) from around 2012-201 has halted. Besides us, and a lesser extent Napoli, so much fodder.
I understand your point of view and i would’ve perhaps given it more validity if we had this debate about 3,4 years ago but right now you are being too harsh on Serie A... it’s obviously not exactly at an Premier League level in terms of quality,revenue or exposure but surely not inferior by much to today’s LaLiga and definitely superior to all the rest.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I actually like Napoli’s planning. Does not matter what they talk especially their president. They invest smart, they stay on top 3 teams for about 4-5 years now. They know they cannot compete with you in signing big players due to financial limitations, they hope Juve to have a bad season and to claim the title.

They are not the anti-Juve, i would not be worried of them. On the other hand Inter could be tricky. They can spend big and offer high salaries. Juve is still way above Napoli and this season Napoli is better than Inter. What a day to be a Juve fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)