Serie A 2019/20 (83 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I'm hoping he's the new Gagliardini.

But Barella was a good signing, of this one I'm sure.

It really bothers me to see how Marotta reshaped the whole club. Signed the one coach who could give them enough confidence to beat Juventus. Got rid of rotten oranges, signed young Italians, put together a good squad. Damn it.

- - - Updated - - -

The way Marotta left was sad to see. Had Agnellli been a bit more careful and considerate, he could perhaps have a gentleman's agreement of him not going to Inter.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

It really bothers me to see how Marotta reshaped the whole club. Signed the one coach who could give them enough confidence to beat Juventus. Got rid of rotten oranges, signed young Italians, put together a good squad. Damn it.
Sold Vidal and signed hernanes

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

The way Marotta left was sad to see. Had Agnellli been a bit more careful and considerate, he could perhaps have a gentleman's agreement of him not going to Inter.
Improving inter was easy for anyone semi-competent.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
History says the opposite. They've disfunctional for the past 30 yrs, except for the 5 yrs post calciopoli.
Because for the entirety of their history they were a terribly run club that focused on strikers, unethical behavior and backdoor deals to get results. They've someone who makes modicum of sense now as GM.

Went from a club that made Icardi captain to Icardi getting excommunicated right away.

Easy to improve when you're that inept.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Because for the entirety of their history they were a terribly run club that focused on strikers, unethical behavior and backdoor deals to get results. They've someone who makes modicum of sense now as GM.

Went from a club that made Icardi captain to Icardi getting excommunicated right away.
Let's see where they'll get to this season. So far the work has been exceptional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)