Serie A 2019/20 (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2005
Inter is way better that's for sure and we need to be very careful but I'm confident enough they won't be able to recover for any inconvenient like being out of UCL in first round or a week of bad results in serie a. U would see
Their only problem is squad depth, quality between first 11 and bench players are major,, if no injuries or if they add more players in Jan, then they are a real contender to the title..
Also I think they will still be able to get results against other series a teams regardless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 2, 2005
If they only have Conte, I would be less worried. He was succesful in Chelsea, but the conflict and some of his transfer are flops i.e. Zappacosta, Drinkwater, Batshuayi,...

What make it happen is Marotta. It also Marotta who recruit Conte. And its us who made it happen by not extending Marotta contract. Still wonder though
Actually we made it happen by not hiring Conte again.
I really wonder how many are still consider him clueless in attack based on the judgement on the team he had back in 2013.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
After 6 rounds, we're doing more or less the same as in the previous 8 scudetto winning seasons. In those 8 seasons, thrice we won full 18 pts, twice 16 pts (same as this year) and three times less than 16 points.
Only come mid-season we will have a better idea about our scudetto chances and rivals, because that's when we usually topped the table (although, on two occasions we were second after 19 rounds).
Anyway, what is mutual for all 8 previous seasons, apart from Juve winning them all, is that they were won by the team that conceded the least goals. The team that scored most goals in the season, won the scudetto only 2 times out of 8. The best defense won it 8/8. And while our defense was head and shoulders above everyone elses in the last 8 years, this Inter defense is a worthy rival.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Actually we made it happen by not hiring Conte again.
I really wonder how many are still consider him clueless in attack based on the judgement on the team he had back in 2013.

He’s a cunt; and I’d even rather have Zeman as our coach than Cunte. Vixtory will be sweeter by beating that dick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)