Serie A 2019/20 (137 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
to be fair the goalkeeper really should not have been beaten from that angle.

And honestly this so far has been a lot more about Sampdoria being awful then Inter being great
It seems people want to make excuses for everything that allows Inter to win. Lucky goals. Lucky deflections. Lucky goalkeeping. Bad defending. You name it.

The sooner people realize this isn't the same Inter the sooner they will realize we are going to have a much harder season. If Inter tank and embarrass themselves then everyone can bookmark my posts and remind me all they want. Until then, I'm fairly confident that this is a well organized, tireless and hardworking Inter team that have a strong backbone to build off off (good goalie, great CBs, Sensi and tireless runners).

They literally have everything a great coach like Conte needs to tip the balance in the league. Hard to prove me wrong when they are undefeated with only 1 goal conceded so far. But again, bookmark my posts and remind me if Inter tank.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Remind me when was the last time Sampdoria won against Inter? A long long time ago... I hope Barce trash them and then next weekend we finish them off.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I get Inter have been shit for years now. But its actually "OK" to admit they are pretty good again. It isn't going to kill anyone.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,364
    It seems people want to make excuses for everything that allows Inter to win. Lucky goals. Lucky deflections. Lucky goalkeeping. Bad defending. You name it.

The sooner people realize this isn't the same Inter the sooner they will realize we are going to have a much harder season. If Inter tank and embarrass themselves then everyone can bookmark my posts and remind me all they want. Until then, I'm fairly confident that this is a well organized, tireless and hardworking Inter team that have a strong backbone to build off off (good goalie, great CBs, Sensi and tireless runners).

They literally have everything a great coach like Conte needs to tip the balance in the league. Hard to prove me wrong when they are undefeated with only 1 goal conceded so far. But again, bookmark my posts and remind me if Inter tank.
    f*ck you!

:vidal:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    I get Inter have been shit for years now. But its actually "OK" to admit they are pretty good again. It isn't going to kill anyone.
    Yeah, they are good. When a team wins 6 opening games and looks convincing while doing so, its hard to make a case against them. Luck surely isnt the reason. Bar 5-6 teams in current Serie A, other teams are ranging from horrendous to woeful. Sampdoria in particular has a bad record against them so I expected them to bend over.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

If you are referring to me you are incorrect I am well aware that this is a different Inter and i said so as soon as they signed Conte. People are right to think they can challenge Napoli for the #2 team in Italy this season but i still stand by my point that they should not beat us to the scudetto. It would take a collapse of monumental proportions on our part for that to happen.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Yeah, nothing is inter's doing, it's all opponents, weather, luck, etc. Granted, refs did give them 4 pts, but it's a good XI led by a good coach that keeps getting better and fitter.

In an attempt to learn from previous seasons' mistakes in thinking sorry Inter sides were title contenders, they're overdoing it.

Inter can hit 90, which makes it a proper title race, one we should win in the end.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)