Serie A 2019/20 (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
To all getting all positive; yes we have some breathing room, but if we continue to play like we did for the last three matches and the months before the lockdown, it won’t matter much. We have still plenty of matches the screw this up (including paying Atalanta and Lazio).

Last edited:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
It's going to be difficult for Lazio to keep up with us. They simply don't have the depth. We can laugh all we want about the Bernas and Khediras, but teams like Lazio would kill to have that kind of quality on the bench.
The Corona situation played in our favor. For the rest of the season they were supposed to play one game per week whilst we had to play Coppa and CL.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Anybody been reading FIF? Any golden quotes? Put something for fun here please :D
Not that many, they were quite calm given the circumstances.

"Oh, and that 3rd Sassuolo goal was so insanely predictable. The moment Valero scored and Sassuolo kicked off to restart play, I knew with all my heart that they were going to equalize. I've never been so utterly sure of anything in my life. It felt like I was having a religious experience. It's unnerving how convinced I was they would score.

But you know the more fucked up thing is that the players knew. Those fucking bitches on the pitch, every single one of them felt the exact same inevitability of the Sassuolo goal. And they just resigned themselves to it. Pathetic.

These cunts don't need training they need a fucking therapist."

"inter is like an educational experience. you see how we face adversity and do the opposite."

Apr 17, 2013
Late kick-offs disastrous for players'

Lazio team doctor Ivo Pulcini has slammed late kick-offs during the Serie A restart, calling them ‘disastrous for players’ health’.
Lazio’s trip to Atalanta took place at 20:45 BST (21:45 local time) last night and ended with them losing 3-2 after they threw away a two-goal lead.
Regardless of the defeat, Pulcini claims playing so late in the day is posing a ‘serious threat’ to Serie A squads.
“Playing at 21:45 from a medical point of view is disastrous for players’ health, beyond who wins or loses,” Pulcini told ANSA.
“They’ll suffer from physical exhaustion at this rate. The more hours they lose to recover, the worse the syndrome is that brings about physical exhaustion.
“Their health is seriously threatened.”

MeaslyTepidFawn-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)