Serie A 2019/20 (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I love Mondays like this: reading the merda forums, soaking the misery, calmly awaiting our CL draw.

WINTER HAS COME!
^ Indeed.
This is the third time in a row Fiorentina have scored in stoppage time against us to draw the game in Florence.
And I swear there has been dodgy refereeing everytime.
^ 3rd :lol:
Juventus put a little bit of pressure and this team crumbles against the likes of Parma and Viola.Dont expect these shitters to not drop points when the going gets tough later on.
We aren't winning shit this year, there's a hard truth
What a shit way to start the working week. I waited all weekend to watch this game and now I'm just pissed off.
^ Total opposite of what I'm feeling :D
What a pathetic performance from a pathetic team.
^ Touche
shout out to all the interisti staying with this embarrassing ass club

Last edited:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Nope we are second by goal difference, h2h calculations kick in when we play home and away against Inda

- - - Updated - - -

No Lautaro, Brozovic, Sensi, Barella, Candreva and Asamoah for Inter against Genoa..Would be extra nice if Thiago Motta screws them over
That cunt Motta wont win the match 100%!

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
It was a matter of time Merda started their way down, they hold this long cuz Conte but right now after UCL failure and last two games in serie A, they r gonna fall apart as they used to do it
Yeah, inter have had some really good first halfs of the season only to fall apart in the second half. Conte himself have said they are hanging by the thread, and a couple of bad results and if they fall 6+ point behind their will come apart real quick. Getting saved by incredible martinez form, luck and conte pushing them to the max. Its not sustainable for a season and certanly not for the longterm

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Also they have Sensi and Barella injured and are playing with Valero and Vecino now as midfielders. I think for the players available they are overachieving: they simply have a good attack en very good defense.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
To be fair, the guy they chose is notorious for painting chimps. The questionable thing is to have chosen his creations
The painter isn't the subject of discussion. The Lega guy who chose these paintings for "anti-racism" (esp when racism in stands in Italy are monkey noises) is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)