Serie A 2019/20 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I might be wrong, but he's been a bit shit all season imo.
i had a chat with an interista the other day, and he said that skriniar was a beast until the beginning of this season, but the 3-man backline isn't his thing at all, and he also played too much recently without any substitution. both might be true, but that still doesn't explain how the fuck he doesn't foul an attacker quicker than him for a yellow when he's got like 30 meters to decide. that was simply terrible defending.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It was a matter of time Merda started their way down, they hold this long cuz Conte but right now after UCL failure and last two games in serie A, they r gonna fall apart as they used to do it

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It was a matter of time Merda started their way down, they hold this long cuz Conte but right now after UCL failure and last two games in serie A, they r gonna fall apart as they used to do it
I wouldnt call it a downfall and I dont think they`ll have such a downfall but yeah we will beat them for the scudetto.. There are limits to what Conte can do and we are obviously much better than Inter quality wise and depth...

Inter might fail to win their next game even if at home since they have their Lautaro kid suspended..
I expect Inter to finish second which will be a very good season for them considering their previous seasons results and considering the way they achieve the second place...

P.S Vlahovic is quite a good player (not judging based on this goal alone...)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I wouldnt call it a downfall and I dont think they`ll have such a downfall but yeah we will beat them for the scudetto.. There are limits to what Conte can do and we are obviously much better than Inter quality wise and depth...

Inter might fail to win their next game even if at home since they have their Lautaro kid suspended..
I expect Inter to finish second which will be a very good season for them considering their previous seasons results and considering the way they achieve the second place...

P.S Vlahovic is quite a good player (not judging based on this goal alone...)
We all have been witness how they suffered some kind of self destructed gem. It's so big that the only way they found to succeed was with their calciopoli shitshow. The downfall is coming, I can see it

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Like I said before their Roma game, with Sensi AND Barella injured, it's a given inter will struggle big time and drop points. And so far, they failed to win three games in a row.

Too bad they play Genoa at home next. More chance they'll eke out a result against them.

Will either player be fit against Napoli? How long are they out for?

- - - Updated - - -

Nope we are second by goal difference, h2h calculations kick in when we play home and away against Inda

- - - Updated - - -

No Lautaro, Brozovic, Sensi, Barella, Candreva and Asamoah for Inter against Genoa..Would be extra nice if Thiago Motta screws them over
Oh nvm. Gonna be interesting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)