Serie A 2019/20 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The point is none of them were this bad. Atalanta didn't just lose. They were humiliated.
Cmon man. Atalanta are a much smaller club than all of those listed. Them even punching above their weight in Serie A is a miracle, let alone them playing in the CL.

If they make the top 4 again and qualify for the CL watch them perform better next season. This is a huge learning curve for a lot of their players.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Cmon man. Atalanta are a much smaller club than all of those listed. Them even punching above their weight in Serie A is a miracle, let alone them playing in the CL.

If they make the top 4 again and qualify for the CL watch them perform better next season. This is a huge learning curve for a lot of their players.
I'm not bashing Atalanta. I'm just saying Serie A level is very low. In fact we need to score at least 3-4 goals every week.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I said last year's CL race was do or die for Milan and that if they failed they would never recover :tup:
It's funny that most of their current players left their clubs thinking they're taking a step forward but they actually ended up taking a step back. Especially those who came from Atalanta.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's funny that most of their current players left their clubs thinking they're taking a step forward but they actually ended up taking a step back. Especially those who came from Atalanta.
milan’s paying them more tho. I’d say going from Leicester city to United is also a step up just because the wages will be so much more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)