Serie A 2019/20 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Cmon man. Atalanta are a much smaller club than all of those listed. Them even punching above their weight in Serie A is a miracle, let alone them playing in the CL.

If they make the top 4 again and qualify for the CL watch them perform better next season. This is a huge learning curve for a lot of their players.
Plus they’re a very likable team. Rooting for them all the way.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m sad for Sampdoria though. Poor Ferrero @AFL_ITALIA

EF2E866C-3E2C-437C-AF36-A244C2223182.jpeg

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Cmon man. Atalanta are a much smaller club than all of those listed. Them even punching above their weight in Serie A is a miracle, let alone them playing in the CL.

If they make the top 4 again and qualify for the CL watch them perform better next season. This is a huge learning curve for a lot of their players.
100% agree. Atalanta are overperforming. Some people expected them to win CHL :snoop:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Now that everyone is in love with Atalanta, I'll be a party pooper and remind everyone that we're playing them first thing after November international break. Y'all very well know how those games usually go.

- - - Updated - - -

Ribery is in trouble

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Now that everyone is in love with Atalanta, I'll be a party pooper and remind everyone that we're playing them first thing after November international break. Y'all very well know how those games usually go.
By the time we get to play them we’ll have more than 3 points lead, so I wont worry about dropping points against this cute team.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We're playing Atleti 3 days after that. FIGC is not to blame here.
Even this week we played at the same time I can't understand why so many juve games have been scheduled for Saturday afternoon as far I can remember juve games in past few seasons mainly used to be scheduled for Saturday evening

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm not bashing Atalanta. I'm just saying Serie A level is very low. In fact we need to score at least 3-4 goals every week.
I agree with you about current Serie A’s level. But Atalanta are a quality team though. They are just over-awed by the CL. Seen bigger and better teams fuck up the group stage before. CL is totally different than Serie A and even the low energy (lol trump) Europa League.

Tbh the worst result was against Zagreb. It didn’t shock me that they lost, just the huge scoreline and the fact that they didn’t even try to impose their play at all in that game. Most teams will get hammered by City, especially teams who press high and leave tonnes of space at the back like Atalanta. And they were extremely unlucky against Shaktar IMO, it was a travesty they didn’t even get a point from that game.

I think if they improve their defence (Djimsiti and Masiello aren’t CL standard, Toloi is decent) add some more depth in wing-back positions, keep Duvan/Muriel/Papu/Ilicic they can have a better shot at making it out of the group stage if they qualify for the CL next season.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Even this week we played at the same time I can't understand why so many juve games have been scheduled for Saturday afternoon as far I can remember juve games in past few seasons mainly used to be scheduled for Saturday evening
Sarri’s special demand before signing his contract, to make sure we play before everybody else.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I'm not bashing Atalanta. I'm just saying Serie A level is very low. In fact we need to score at least 3-4 goals every week.
And we would if we would be based in la Liga or the premier league.
But always going against teams which defend with 10 men it's not gonna happen.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)