Serie A 2018/19 (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
De Boer was at Inter for like three months anyways. Gabigol hardly impressed their other managers either. He simply wasn't good enough and that has nothing to do with De Boer.
:agree:

Dude simply was rubbish. Lazy, no work ethic, and fucked around when on the pitch. Hardly the managers responsibility to deal with poor purchases.

That'd be like bashing Allegri for not turning Sturaro into Vidal. Though I'm sure someone on this forum would do that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
No one talking about the Totti saga? It's a circus over there.
Roma is lterally falling apart, lol. Totti saying openly he was back stabbed and he doesn't believe in the project nor in Palotta.
He says the ownership and management has to change. Goes on to criticize Palotta and Monchi for dismantling the team that went on to the semis in CL.
It doesn't get any worse than this for Roma supporters though, knowing that they have to sell now to balance the books.

I think it's possible we see something similar with Milan and Maldini in the future. Without CL those clubs will choke massively.

momo6

Jun 18, 2019
I am hearing Lukaku has a deal agreed already but knowing Inter, they will either offer loan+option or lowball us in exchange for one of their shitty players.

Seriously, fuck that peasant club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)