Serie A 2018/19 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
This is the official end of AC Milan as a super club.
They will be out of the radar for a long long time.
Roma and Napoli will take their place. Their 7 CLs will be the 7 rings of hell for them.

Forza Juve forever!
I'm not sure if you've missed the past few years, but Milan hasn't been in the CL for five years now. This is their normal level and they've been irrelevant for years already.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Next year around this time you (who continue to watch Juve under Sarri) will watch Conte fight Ancelotti for the title on the very last day.

May 26, 2016
They lost to Copenhagen over two games, not one. I am not upset, just puzzled at how retarded you are because you lack any type of foresight. I don't want that team in CL, they will embarrass themselves, spread themselves too thin and will have relegation struggles. Little teams always do.

I care about Serie A, not even the league feels like an accomplishment because it's full of chumps.
Lol, who are you to teach us about serie A "morals" ? Why don't you gtfo here and take your preaching somewhere else

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Sure, Acerbi is cheaper but he's not Juve quality, while I think Romagnoli is. Didn't know I had to qualify my comment for retards, but there you go. We'd also have more cash to fund a big transfer for the midfield, where we need to improve the quality. Again, qualifying my argument for smaller minds like yours, is it clear for you now? Or do you need a picture to explain it?

De Ligt is the dream, but Romagnoli is quality and I'd prefer to splash the money in the midfield.
I need a picture

- - - Updated - - -

I think people forget that had we not got Conte and Marotta had not got us gems like Vidal, Pirlo and Pogba then we'd be nowhere because of Inter. Congrats to Atalanta, they deserve their CL paycheck. Let this be the start of a regular CL participation for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Romagnoli and Zaniolo. Go hard for them.
Go hard for Romagnoli for what? We've had enough backup level CBs - Bonucci, Rugani, Benatia, the late Barzagli.

Granted we need to replace Barzagli (Romero in queue), but why do you want to waste that much $ on another one, or are you lot under the illusion he's top CB caliber like the Milanisti?

- - - Updated - - -

Then invest it in some quality veterans and next season theyre good to go
If that's what they do then they're defo not good to go in the long run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)