Serie A 2018/19 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Imagine having Sarri with Icardi and Wanda, and Rabiot and his mother. I don't think I can handle that.
Disgusting :disagree: but i have to imagine Wanda's behavior might save us from going down that route. Pretty hard for management to overlook her frequent public feuding with Inter officials and anyone in the press says something negative about her man.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:xfinger: Hopefully Napoli buys Icardi and then Inter...

Perisic plus cash for Lukaku to Inter

Inter are ready to offer Ivan Perisic plus €20-30m in exchange for Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku, according to Italian reports.
Their pursuit of Lukaku is no secret, especially with Antonio Conte agreeing terms to replace Coach Luciano Spalletti at San Siro next season.
A new striker is required, as Mauro Icardi is on the market following months of in-fighting and the fans turning against him.
According to FCInterNews.it, agent Federico Pastorello is working on mediating a deal between the two clubs that would suit everyone.
This is represented by Perisic plus €20-30m in cash, meeting the valuation of Belgium international Lukaku at €60-70m.
Perisic had pushed hard for a January move to Arsenal, but was convinced to remain with the promise he could go to England at the end of the season.
Manchester United had tried to purchase Perisic in the past and are still on the look-out for wingers.
As for Lukaku, he is discussing a five-year contract with Inter worth €7.5m per year plus bonuses.
The 2010 Treble winners have slightly more leeway now, as last week they were officially released from the FFP Settlement Agreement with UEFA.

https://www.football-italia.net/138283/perisic-plus-cash-lukaku-inter

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
3 teams are fighting for 2 CL places (Roma cannot be considered as a contender as they need more than a miracle for it to happen...)
Atalanta Milan and Inter
Who would you rather see fail to get a CL place (finish 5th)?
Atalanta - I see no reason why anyone would be anti Atalanta..
Inter - Our most hated rival (by the majority of the fans) - Inter out wont change much but their appeal to new players
Milan - Our second all time strongest rival - Between Milan and Inter it is clear to me which one I rather see 5th but there is also the thing with Romagnoli - If you guys want us to sign him or even get an interest in him Milan need to finish 5th so he can move on..

Considering all of this who would you want to fail out of the three? I personally still go with Inter - We will get whoever we get (and Im not that impressed by Romagnoli anyway..)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
3 teams are fighting for 2 CL places (Roma cannot be considered as a contender as they need more than a miracle for it to happen...)
Atalanta Milan and Inter
Who would you rather see fail to get a CL place (finish 5th)?
Atalanta - I see no reason why anyone would be anti Atalanta..
Inter - Our most hated rival (by the majority of the fans) - Inter out wont change much but their appeal to new players
Milan - Our second all time strongest rival - Between Milan and Inter it is clear to me which one I rather see 5th but there is also the thing with Romagnoli - If you guys want us to sign him or even get an interest in him Milan need to finish 5th so he can move on..

Considering all of this who would you want to fail out of the three? I personally still go with Inter - We will get whoever we get (and Im not that impressed by Romagnoli anyway..)
Milan, because they would get by far the most damage from this failure.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
The 70-year-old was then asked about last season’s lost Scudetto.

“It doesn’t hurt us anymore because we won it morally,” he added.

“I know that title is ours. We achieved it with a wonderful style of play, recognised unanimously.

“But I also know that in football, there are external factors - not footballers or Coaches - that end up influencing things.

“When these factors are defeated and credibility can be talked about then certain things will stop happening.

ADL:juventus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)