Serie A 2018/19 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So many scenarios for the final day. Even Roma is not out yet.
aren't they though? i expect atalanta to get at least a point against sassuolo, so in best case for roma, they could finish on 66 points, tied with either inda or with both the milanese scums.

- their head to head with inda is 2 draws. away goals won't count, so it's down to the overall goal difference. for now, it's +17 for roma, +23 for inda. not looking good for roma.
- if all 3 teams finish on 66 points, a mini-table with all 3 teams will be created. inda wins in that case, with 8 points against roma and milan. milan with 4 points in 4 games, roma only with 3 points.
- in a completely unrealistic scenario where atalanta chokes against sassuolo and all 4 teams finish on 66 points: 3. inda, 4. milan, 5. atalanta, 6. roma because of the head to head.

i can't see how roma can turn this around. they can hope for both milan and inda to fail, and beat parma with a big margin.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
aren't they though? i expect atalanta to get at least a point against sassuolo, so in best case for roma, they could finish on 66 points, tied with either inda or with both the milanese scums.

- their head to head with inda is 2 draws. away goals won't count, so it's down to the overall goal difference. for now, it's +17 for roma, +23 for inda. not looking good for roma.
- if all 3 teams finish on 66 points, a mini-table with all 3 teams will be created. inda wins in that case, with 8 points against roma and milan. milan with 4 points in 4 games, roma only with 3 points.
- in a completely unrealistic scenario where atalanta chokes against sassuolo and all 4 teams finish on 66 points: 3. inda, 4. milan, 5. atalanta, 6. roma because of the head to head.

i can't see how roma can turn this around. they can hope for both milan and inda to fail, and beat parma with a big margin.
I meant mathematically. It's very improbable that they can pull it off, but remember that Empoli beat Torino 4-1 today. They're very high on confidence. And I can totally see Spalletti fucking Inter since he knows he won't be there next year.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I meant mathematically. It's very improbable that they can pull it off, but remember that Empoli beat Torino 4-1 today. They're very high on confidence. And I can totally see Spalletti fucking Inter since he knows he won't be there next year.
okay, but in that case, won't milan take their chance and somehow scrape a win against spal?

i just cannot see roma going into the cl next season. they need too many circumstances to go their way.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Lol if Spalletti throws this on purpose. I hate to see Milan in Europe but this would generate so much happiness that balances it out.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Let Inter qualify for the Champions League. It would be hilarious to see them getting kicked out of the group stage next season again, while Milan will never recover from falling out of the top 4.
Conte might not go to them if they miss out on 4th spot, and they'll have to have a clearance sale, I'd much rather that tbh.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Our rivalry with Milan is based on success, Milan won the CL and to be fair had a great team until Kaka left while we are the best domestically. Its fair game. Inter on the other hand are purely disgusting and their hatred is based on their constant failure. Inter fans are insane, they only talk about Juve and probably watch us more than their own team just to see us lose. I hope they drop out to Milan and Atalanta. Inter is a disease and a corruption of the mind, they deserve nothing but heartache.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Roma Champions League if…

They beat Parma by at least five clear goals and Inter lose 1-0, Atalanta avoid defeat and Milan lose

OR

They beat Parma, while Atalanta, Inter and Milan all lose

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I usually do not want the Milan clubs in the CL but this time around with Inzaghi at the helm or Sinisa, I want them busy in the CL. They will not give a toss about the EL.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This was great from Koulibaly

- - - Updated - - -

For Viola to get relegated they need to lose to Genoa in the final day while Empoli beats Inter and Udinese don't lose to Cagliari. That'll likely keep Inter away from CL too. It's a dream scenario.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)