Serie A 2018/19 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
for saying the truth. Like the league should do their job and stop these fucks like ADL that constantly complain and say the league is fixed...
Allegri is 100% right. It’s thanks to assholes like ADL and a disgusting media that breeds hatred and contempt that Italian football is in the shape it’s in right now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
One Juve fan said on their forum that Ronaldo was the GOAT and posted his message against racism

FIF

Your calling a fucking rapist the GOAT now trying to take the moral high ground. Also, the fucker has beem charged god knows how many times for not paying taxes. So get off your high horse. That section of fans last night are a complete disgrace and i hope they never set foot in the stadium ever again. Doesnt change the fact ronaldo is a rapist tax dodger, so stop the hypocrisy
So now being accused is being guilty, of course :frog:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
One Juve fan said on their forum that Ronaldo was the GOAT and posted his message against racism

FIF

So now being accused is being guilty, of course :frog:
i love how somehow him being an alleged rapist disqualifies him as the GOAT, as if it has anything to do with his performances lol

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So adl didn't get a fine for insinuating match fixing?

It's clear as day that this pressure on the refs. Means they are all scared to officiate without bias or fear of 'favouring juventus'

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You can use logic with Italy and Serie A...they send us in B ffs.
and it backfired for them. Took time but we got stronger and they got weaker. :numnum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)