Serie A 2018/19 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
Overall I thing that ultras are one big pile of shit that reeks and it was purely coincidence Juve ultras were not involved in any of the clashes (well, we would be definitely involved in more of this if not our great sporting achievements, which contributes to less tensions among the fans) as they all think the same and generally lacks brain cells, I would never think that some ultras are worse than others, never.

As discussed many times here, ultras are a cancer and it's hard to cure.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Prosecutor's press conference following the death of the Inter fan: "Around 100 ultras attacked the Napoli fans bus. They attacked these buses with metal bars and rods. This resulted in a stampede and the Inter fan was then hit."

- - - Updated - - -

So they were actually 100 causing problems

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Overall I thing that ultras are one big pile of shit that reeks and it was purely coincidence Juve ultras were not involved in any of the clashes (well, we would be definitely involved in more of this if not our great sporting achievements, which contributes to less tensions among the fans) as they all think the same and generally lacks brain cells, I would never think that some ultras are worse than others, never.

As discussed many times here, ultras are a cancer and it's hard to cure.
Some believe that the game needs ultras to make it more entertaining. They also feel that the game wouldn’t be able to be played or be there same without these grown losers.

Prosecutor's press conference following the death of the Inter fan: "Around 100 ultras attacked the Napoli fans bus. They attacked these buses with metal bars and rods. This resulted in a stampede and the Inter fan was then hit."

- - - Updated - - -

So they were actually 100 causing problems
Ultras...

The Prosecutor also added: "the 35 year old inter fan that died had a restraining order from attending sporting events and a criminal record"
Live by being in a pretend gang supporting a sports team

Die by being in a pretend gang supporting a sports team

Jul 13, 2010
like you can understand that like under30-35 might be in these organized crime orgs, but when you see 40-50yo guys doing the same thing... you then realize they are just stupid and will never grow.

You live in Milan, Turin have a casual office job in mostly high-income cities, why would you transform into a stupid idiot on matchdays? I will never understand howwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)