Serie A 2018/19 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
An Inter fan who was in critical condition after being hit by a van carrying Napoli supporters has died. RIP. Reminiscent of when the Juve fans hit a Parma supporter after some clashes a few years ago.

Another shameful day in Italian football.
Plus the stabbing after the match

great times

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
“If players left the field then it would break the rules, followed by a negative result for their team.
“That seems obvious to me: I understand everything, the needs to protect the dignity of players and avoiding these negative stories.
“However, let’s not forget that there are rules, which need to be improved. We must demand not only application but also respect of these norms.
“If not then it’d be like the Wild West.”

How sad it isn't this is the response to monkey chants, by the head of FIGC? Beyond shameful.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Juve proposed to eliminate the responsibility to the clubs and attack the individuals by getting them locked up/banned depending on their action.
Proposition was not accepted.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juve proposed to eliminate the responsibility to the clubs and attack the individuals by getting them locked up/banned depending on their action.
Proposition was not accepted.
Other way round in Scotland.

Been chat about changing it so there is more responsibilty on the clubs, but certain clubs will never allow it since their fans can't go 10 minutes without sectarian chants.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
“If players left the field then it would break the rules, followed by a negative result for their team.
“That seems obvious to me: I understand everything, the needs to protect the dignity of players and avoiding these negative stories.
“However, let’s not forget that there are rules, which need to be improved. We must demand not only application but also respect of these norms.
“If not then it’d be like the Wild West.”

How sad it isn't this is the response to monkey chants, by the head of FIGC? Beyond shameful.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I suppose the issue with leaving the pitch is that it gives total power to a small group of disturbed and shameless fans to end any game they want at any time. Is giving that power to them really a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)